Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence Co. 30 Greenup Co. 20

Featured Replies

I'm wanting to know the same as well.

 

If I can get this score within the next hour so so I can have the Eastern KY Regional Contest results up for this week.

Lawrence County won...

 

I think it was 22-20, but not sure.

30-20 Dogs....

  • Author

They havent scored 30 points in a month. Will Goldsmith get another year?

I'd like to say that as a former Dawg I am proud of the kids for sticking together and finishing on a positive note. LC has dealt with as many injuries the last few years as anybody in the state. Throw that in with starting a Soph QB then a Fresh QB only to lose him half way through the year and that is tough on any program. LC is about to see better days! I'm proud of the kids for sticking together and displaying the positive attitude+work ethic that is going to carry over to get the program back on top! I hope Kyle Carter gets the postseason accolades he deserves as he is one of the top linemen in the state and will be playing on Sat's. It's also fitting that Morgan Roberts scored the last T.D. as he has been a special part of the program. Thank you to all the Sr's and to the younger guys congratulations on getting ready to help the program rise to the top again!

Coach Goldsmith made the LC program. He will get them back on top end of story:)

Good win for the Bulldogs!! Congrats for never quitting. Hard work pays off.

Good job, Dawgs!

sportsfan1977

JV Player

 

 

 

 

Join Date: Oct 2006

Posts: 84

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

They havent scored 30 points in a month. Will Goldsmith get another year?

 

Billy is a great guy, and Stick is correct he has done allot for that program he did a good job under the leadership of one of the greatest bulldogs ever Eddie Wayne Michael, however 9-23 record the past three years?

Good job Bulldogs. Good way to end the season!

Congrulations LC on the win. Way to go out with a positive note for the offseason. Good luck to both teams next season.

Glad to see Dawgs get a win ... Congrats to Kyle Carter and other seniors...

Congrats to the bulldawgs. May be something to build on as they will be one of a few entering next season on a winning streak. The dogs will be back as Goldsmith is one of the best coaches around. I knew it would not be easy bringing LC back to where they were, but if anyone can do it he will. I for one can see the foundation he is building and if not for some bad breaks it would have shown this year. Look at his comments on his players ie: never quit, played hard to the end, gave their all. If players are doing that what more can you ask of them or their coach. Go dawgs:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.