Lawrence Co. 30 Greenup Co. 20

Congrats to all the Seniors for Lawrence County, I heard alot of the senior class took a dive in the mud after the game to celebrate. LC fans(true LC fans) never gave up on this team and even with me in another state I stayed up with the program the whole season.

Now for those wondering, Billy will be back next year he made the announcement last week before the game and he even made a quote to the Daily Independent commenting that LC started 6 freshman and there is plenty of talent in the cupboard coming up.

Congrats to my cuz Coty Roberts for an outstanding game. 204 yards rushing 2 TD and on defense tackling the QB in the endzone for a Safety. Now Bulldogs take a couple weeks off and start conditioning for next year.

Their won't be no two weeks off for these dawgs Billy want's them in the wieght room Monday right after school the new season is here for the 07 dawgs . So come on out all you young dawgs and start getting stronger and faster it starts now and before you know it you will be comeing: out of the dog house under the friday night lights . Good luck in all your hard work thats ahead and good luck next season . GO DAWGS.:ylsuper:

Congrats to the bulldawgs. May be something to build on as they will be one of a few entering next season on a winning streak. The dogs will be back as Goldsmith is one of the best coaches around. I knew it would not be easy bringing LC back to where they were, but if anyone can do it he will. I for one can see the foundation he is building and if not for some bad breaks it would have shown this year. Look at his comments on his players ie: never quit, played hard to the end, gave their all. If players are doing that what more can you ask of them or their coach. Go dawgs:thumb:

:thumb: Nice post. Lawrence County has a great tradition. If everyone stays with the program and gives the kids 100% support they will be heard from in the near future.

:thumb: Nice post. Lawrence County has a great tradition. If everyone stays with the program and gives the kids 100% support they will be heard from in the near future.

:thumb: :thumb: Good luck to the Bulldogs next year and beyond. Great football town and tradition.

I don't really know what happened to GC. I do know that there are many alums who are trying to get the program back on track, but it has been slow going. There are freshmen and sophomores on the team that have been used to winning. It's probably these kids that will step up and put GC back on a competitive track. Maybe next year will be different. I wish them all the luck. :thumb: