Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nicest Looking Uniforms

Featured Replies

Who do you think has the coolest/nicest looking uniforms around the state?

 

Me personally I have always liked Highlands. :D

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Corbin's traditional road uniforms are very nice looking. The ones they have been wearing on the roads the past couple years look good with the silver helmet, white jersey, and red pants but also looks kind of cheap. I think the cheapness part comes when you get a different color helmet, jersey, and pants. I like all one solid color uniform or just use two. The Silver White Silver or Siver Red Silver (home) looks very nice.

I think that Mercer Co. has a very nice uniform; whomever designed them did an excellent job with the colors/logo.

 

Still partial to Danville, especially in their home uniforms, as well as Mayfield's...

The first one is the traditional road unifrom, second is home, and third is the current road uniform for Corbin.

Uni.jpg

Uni3.jpg

Uni4.jpg

I was getting ready to say this thread is worthless without pics!

I would like to see Corbin put the red stripe back down the center of the helmets.

I always liked the old Redhound uniforms, too. They were different than anything else around. Something was intimidating about them. Lynn Camp's all orange uniforms are tough looking, also.

Rocks

Off the top of my head:

-Prestonsburg

-Corbin

-Trinity

-Highlands

-Mercer (the one that looks like the NY Giants)

-Danville

 

Some that are Ungodly ugly IMO:

- Henry Clay

- Christian County (The single off color sleeve circa Virginia Tech and Florida)

- Owensboro Catholic (the all green)

I like Middlesboro's mustard yellow and brown for some reason! :confused:

Mercer home is my favorite!

[ATTACH]17955[/ATTACH]

 

[ATTACH]17956[/ATTACH]

 

pictures taken by Clay Jackson of the Advocate Messenger :thumb:

 

:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.