Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cat_n_the_Hat

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cat_n_the_Hat

  1. Why is it the ref's favorite line to a coach is "thats not my call" that kills me if they see it call it.
  2. I heard a fan yell at the ref's"Quit sucking on it and start blowing it, its not a pacifier".I fell out of my seat.
  3. Battle tested and ready got to be the favorite.
  4. You are correct. I should have specified if they know where it is coming from. But trust me I have been on the end where I was tossed for saying" Nelson that was pitiful" from the other end of the court 20 rows up. The other I was at a 5th and 6th Grade girl's game with 2 KHSAA officials and I was on the baseline taking pictures and at the end of the first period one ref walks toward me and I say in a regular tone "They are riding them all way down the court." and got tossed. This is the truth, First words that I spoke either Game. I do have witnesses, one being the sheriff who was 5 feet from me taking pics he asked the ref why and hes repsonse was "he's got to go" sheriff tells me he didn't here me say anything but had no choice but ask me to leave...What's my recourse? But I will promise you one thing next time I am at a game with either one of these two refs I will earn my exit.
  5. They have the authority to toss anyone at anytime use it. I have been tossed from the stands a couple of times in noway was it right either time. But there is nothing you can do or say to change it. If they don't like the color of your shirt they can toss you and there is nothing you can do about it. So if a ref sits there and takes it and does nothing that is his fault because he has the power to do it no questions asked!!!
  6. Central didn't just hang on SL cut the lead to 2 in the third quarter and Central out scored SL in the fourth. The press was the difference but I thought Sl got away with a lot of fouls pressing and Williams got called for a cheap foul at the start of the third quarter that sent him to the bench until the fourth quarter. I think that was a big difference in the third also. This was the first time I seen either team play this year and I was more impressed with the way Central didn't break in the scond half more than the getting the big lead in the first half. I think the have to be the favorite right now....
  7. :argue:Les, What have you started ?:argue:
  8. Well in the 13th Region I think Tom Greer is by far the best Ref.(Eric Canaday used to be but he has moved on to bigger and better things.) He is in Great shape get's up and down the court never converses with the fans,has thick skin,and is a coach himself which I think makes him have more respect for the coaches in the games he calls. He calls it like he see's it and if I'm not mistaking I don't think he has ever giving a T. My second choice would have to be (___gray)not sure of first name and no not the blow up National Army guy (Brent)..oh well here's my list... 1.Tom Greer 2.____ Gray . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1969..........................................................................................Terry Nelson
  9. Did anyone attend this game? Thoughts? I did attend and was very upset with the officals. I know we hear this all the time but this was insane. Why in the world do they only use a two man crew, who are never in position in a fast pace game. I really think these guy's blow the whistle just to get a break. This was an all A tourny game and a two man crew, Eric you should be ashamed of yourself. Do these guy's ever get evaulated? No wonder there is no ref's from the 13th listed in the best ref in your region thread. There isn't any..Now when Lynn Camp get called for 30 and 35 fouls a game I will be the first to tell you they are deserving most of the time because of their style of play, But this was out of this world bad.
  10. I was wondering the samething.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^My Favorite is Terry Nelson..My Favorite to harrass:argue::argue::dancingpa
  11. Hey Daddy Cat West Knox Elementary will be changing their colors and mascot to match Lynn Camp next year.... West Knox Wildcats----Orange & Black
  12. Good report on the uniforms but do you have any info on the game???
  13. The Camp only scored 9 in the first tonite but finished with 85 and the W.
  14. Corbin 8th is undefeated with wins over Lynn Camp, Whitley co.,Wayne co.,North Laurel,East Jessamine,Lexington Catholic and Meece......Keep up the good work..
  15. St.X Highlands Trinity Manual Henry Clay Coach blew it for X I feel sorry for those kids..........Don't let pride decide whether to go for a TD over a FG and the win.
  16. Good luck everyone this has been a great contest.....Thank you Bugatti
  17. 7-Highlands 5-Lexington Catholic 3-Beechwood 2-Newport Central Catholic 1-St.Xavier TB-Beechwood
  18. Old School Dr. So are you saying Jackson County is one of the region's best teams?
  19. There was an issue with a point being given to Lynn Camp instead of Redbird....I know that Redbird only fouled Lynn Camp twice in the first half and niether was on a shot attempt, so there for I think Redbird was right because Lynn Camp was awarded a foul shot that they never took it was given to #32...remember this is what I was told by the offical at halftime.
  20. Hey large you must have missed the scrimmage....Lynn Camp wins both..

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.