Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pnthr4life

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pnthr4life

  1. 7- Johnson Central 5- Somerset 3- Pike County Central 2- Shelby Valley 1- Lawrence County TB= Somerset
  2. 7- Male 5- North Bullitt 3- Madison Central 2- Fern Creek 1- Bullitt East TB= Male
  3. 7- Simon Kenton 5- Ryle 3- Boone County 2- Walton Verona 1- Ludlow TB= Simon Kenton
  4. 5- Owensboro 3- South Laurel 3- Ryle 1- Boyle County 1- Male 1- Daviess County 1- Lynn Camp 1- Franklin-Simpson 1- Clay County 1- John Hardin TB= 49
  5. I'm going to go with Ludlow. Last year Bellevue beat the Panthers in their home opener. This year Ludlow will do the same. Panthers 21-14.
  6. Ludlow running game rushed for 203 yards for the game. Carroll rushed for 38 yards. Total offensive yards: Ludlow- 330, Carroll- 196. Thats according to the paper.
  7. It was a very good game. Both teams had opportunities and penalties hurt Carroll a couple times. They had a punt return for TD called back. Ludlow played IMO a poor first half, but was a different team in the second half and took control of the game. Congratulations to Coach Hornsby on his first win as head coach of the Panthers. Also congrats to the kids. Get ready for a hard hitting contest next week at Bellevue to open district play.
  8. I'm not arguing anything. I look for a good game and yes we will find out tonight.
  9. Ludlow played a very good Henry County team and Carroll beat Gallatin County. Not to slight Gallatin County, but they are nowhere near the team that Henry County puts on the field. Also even though it was a scrimmage, Ludlow was the better team against Gallatin County.
  10. Good to know. I surely didn't want to offend anyone, but I'm a die hard Ludlow fan and alum. I'm thinking this should be a very entertaining game for those that attend.
  11. Did I sense a little "something" in that post?
  12. Carroll County is coming off a nice win over Gallatin County and Ludlow took one on the chin at Henry County last week. I look for the Panthers of Ludlow to bounce back and even their record this week. Thoughts?
  13. 7- Rockcastle County 5- Perry County Central 3- Breathitt County 2- Pikeville 1- Jackson County TB- Rockcastle County
  14. 7- Ballard 5- Male 3- Owensboro 2- MNH 1- Ft. Campbell TB- Male
  15. 1A- Bellevue 2A- Holy Cross (Cov) 3A- Henry County 4A- Bell Co. 5A- Scott 6A- Ryle
  16. 7- Trinity 5- Male 3- Central Hardin 2- Manual 1- Nelson Co. TB- Trinity
  17. 5- CCH 3- Lex. Christian 3- Trinity 1- Male 1- Ft. Campbell 1- Boyle Co. 1- Owensboro 1- Breathitt Co. 1- Danville 1- GRC. TB= 38
  18. I was just curious because Ludlow is running a new offense this year. Or you could say they brought an old offense back. I'll give HC the credit they deserve for our execution, as their defense was solid all night. We were no match for them and that's just the truth, as much as I hate to admit it. Our boys just need to forget that game and prepare for Carroll County this week.
  19. 7- Colerain 5- Holy Cross 3- Ludlow 2- Cov. Cath 1- Simon Kenton TB- Colerain
  20. Are you talking about both sidelines?
  21. Not a problem at all. Good luck to you all next week and for the season also.
  22. Henry County is a very solid football team. The Panthers were manhandled tonight, but I'm also very proud of the fact that I didn't see any quit in this team. I look for a big bounce back next week against Carroll County in the home opener.
  23. Henry County is definitely going to be a tough opponent. They are huge up front and return alot of players from last years 9-4 team. We look forward to the challenge and hope both teams come out injury free. I'm still going with my beloved Panthers in a close game.
  24. I'm liking SK in this close game.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.