Everything posted by OutlawJoseyWales
-
AAAA Playoff Braket
IMO....Ashland/Scott is just a tuneup for Ashland. Can't see Scott being physical enough to handle the Tomcats
-
Did Phelps drop out of district play?
yes...Belfry and Shelby Valley...as well as Pikeville all have turf. In fact.... I'm hearing Belfry's turf needs replacing. The roads are definitely hazardous in and around Phelps. No easy way in or out.
-
Lloyd @Harrison County Predictions
Comparing scores can be very misleading. Scott drilled Harrison...and Bourbon played right with Scott...only to lose to Harrison on their home field. All about matchups. if Lloyd has a consist running game...they can wear Harrison down. What Harrison lacks in depth they try to make up for in effort and scheming. Should be a good ball game. If Harrison limits their penalties and turnovers (that's a big if)....then they'll have a good shot at winning this one. But, IMO....it will come down to those things....turnovers and penalties.
-
Did Phelps drop out of district play?
Im not sure how the county will be able to keep Phelps open over the next 10-12 years.
-
Which 3A Game Will Best Help Predict a Champion?
I'm not very hungry:D
-
Which 3A Game Will Best Help Predict a Champion?
You may need some mustard as well
-
2015 KYMSFA Semi Finals Brackets and Notes
Would be an awesome game. have seen both. Both are extremely talented. From what I understand...Belfry is banged up going into this weekend.
-
Which 3A Game Will Best Help Predict a Champion?
That's the pot calling the kettle black. Dude....you've been hard selling Caldwell all season. For many of us.....they're gonna have to do something before we're gonna "fall in love them'em". IMO....Caldwell is not getting to Bowling Green. Regardless if they're in the West...or if they were on the Eastern side of the state. I'll gladly eat crow if they do.......the question is....will you eat crow when they don't?? You define the word homer.......
-
State AP Rankings - 10/19/15
Lets put an end to all this geography nonsense. If you live in an area of the state that's on Central Time.....you live in the Western part of the state of Kentucky.
-
Strongest Defense in 3A
Records....stats...can all be a little deceiving. When it's all said and done...IMO...the best TWO defensive teams in 3A will be Central and Belfry
-
Best Offense in 3A
Hard to judge due to wide variation and degree of difficulty schedule wise. Off the cuff....I would say Boyle Co
-
State AP Rankings - 10/19/15
Being a former History professor and instructor of Kentucky Geography....I can honestly tell you Bowling Green, Owensboro and Russellville have never been considered part of Central Kentucky......at least not in any of my classes.
-
Bourbon County vs Harrison County 10/23
Should be competitive for a while...but after the adrenalin wears off....I believe Bourbon will prevail. Harrison is definitely improved over last year....but not strong enough....and they simply have no depth
-
State AP Rankings - 10/19/15
I don't know... but I lived in Owensboro for several years.....I always considered Owensboro and Bowling Green Western KY....so Russellville, Henderson, Hop-town, Owensboro, Bowling Green, (2) Paducah and Princeton......adds up to 8
-
If 3A Were a Straight Bracket...
Top 4 seeds would all hold serve. And you would have what many have been saying all year.....A Central and Belfry Championship game.
-
If 3A Were a Straight Bracket...
Some of you guys are hilarious.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 3A Rankings (10/19)
Guess the argument will have to be settled on the field
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 3A Rankings (10/19)
Not sure about East/West bias....but I do know that Belfry has won the last two championships.....so.....the East does reign supreme....at least until December
-
Boyle County @ Garrard County 10/9
Lex Cath will hang for a while....but I don't see any struggle next week. May be a different conversation in a month or so....but right now Boyle is operating on all cylinders.
-
Will Bell County...
Are you referring to Corbin?
-
Should Semi-Finals be played at a neutral field?
nothing to be bitter about concerning OHIO....
-
Will Bell County...
little early and a lot of games and scenarios to play out. But if that scenario came to fruition......honestly....I don't see Bell advancing beyond the Pirates.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 3A Rankings (10/5)
Belfry definitely laid an egg last Friday. Despite that....look for them to rebound from the loss.
-
Boyle County @ Garrard County 10/9
Boyle names the score in this one. In fact....I don't see Boyle having any struggles until Playoff Quarterfinals or Semis...
-
Harrison County vs Mason County
Rain or no rain....if Harrison doesn't turn the ball over....their game for the taking. 35-21