Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd @Harrison County Predictions

Who wins? 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both teams are coming off of big Ws. :clap: Who is going to win and why?

 

Just a heads up, I most likely will not be able to attend this contest, :cry: so hopefully someone will pick up the slack on the play by play. I can already tell ya I will be texting (pestering) friends for updates.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a great game. the last time I saw Lloyd play was against Grant Co. They have vastly improved since then. HC is coming off a huge win over rival bourbon county, if they keep the momentum this should be an exciting game.

  • Author
This should be a great game. the last time I saw Lloyd play was against Grant Co. They have vastly improved since then. HC is coming off a huge win over rival bourbon county, if they keep the momentum this should be an exciting game.

 

I saw that Harrison County won last week and have clinched a home playoff bid for the first time in several years, congrats Thoroughbreds. I would like to hear from some of the Harrison faithful or people with general knowledge of the team to see what I will be missing Friday night. I know that we had a mutual opponent in the Braves of GC and the score was close (W 34-27) just like the Juggs game (W 36-33 OT), but scores can be miss leading. So lets here it people.

Harrison County is shooting for a regular season record of 5-5. This would be the best record in the past 5 seasons. They will be hyped for a big win on Friday night.

Harrison County is shooting for a regular season record of 5-5. This would be the best record in the past 5 seasons. They will be hyped for a big win on Friday night.

 

I hope Harrison's football team treats the Juggs better than what their baseball does to visitors. They say it is a real home advantage on their diamond.

I don't think that the officials have shown any favoritism towards Harrison Co football at home this season at all. Possibly just the opposite. I don't know about baseball so I can't comment on that.

  • Author

You know I think it is kind of funny to look at the people who vote in these polls on the threads. If you pay real close attention you can notice trends. Some people vote and no matter what they will vote against certain teams. Amusing but I digress.

 

Where does Harrison County get their officials from?

 

Can anyone speak to the kind of team Harrison County is? Run/Pass heavy? Defensive schemes? Who are their play makers?

They also played NCC and lost 47-7. NCC beat Lloyd by 3. I'm taking the JUGGS on this one. Also you think both teams will play their starters the whole game.

Lloyd by 2 touchdowns

  • Author
They also played NCC and lost 47-7. NCC beat Lloyd by 3. I'm taking the JUGGS on this one. Also you think both teams will play their starters the whole game.

 

I completely missed that they played NCC. As far as the starters playing the whole game that is a double edged sword. You don't want to lose anyone to injuries but you got to get the game reps in because next week is do or die. Plus the sloppiness of the Holy Cross game needs to be fixed.

I completely missed that they played NCC. As far as the starters playing the whole game that is a double edged sword. You don't want to lose anyone to injuries but you got to get the game reps in because next week is do or die. Plus the sloppiness of the Holy Cross game needs to be fixed.

 

Couldn't agree more. I have to work late Friday so I will not be making the trip. Will you be there for those awesome updates?

  • Author
Couldn't agree more. I have to work late Friday so I will not be making the trip. Will you be there for those awesome updates?

 

Unfortunately, no I will not be able to make the trek. I will be relying on friends and or the kindness of other BPGers to update the game thread. That is why I'm kinda disappointed right now I wanted to get a good discussion going to understand what the Juggs are up against.

Both teams have a lot of momentum coming off big wins, which should make for an exciting game. Unfortunately I can't make it to this one but give me the Breds at home in a close one

Harrison County is loaded at the skill positions I do know that. You will see a well balanced run/pass attack, they have a great Qb along with a solid receiver core as well.

Unfortunately, no I will not be able to make the trek. I will be relying on friends and or the kindness of other BPGers to update the game thread. That is why I'm kinda disappointed right now I wanted to get a good discussion going to understand what the Juggs are up against.

 

NCC racked up 367 yards rushing and 103 in the air. Grant had only 39 yards rushing and 215 in the air. The JUGGS groung game is just as good as NCC they should put up big numbers in this one. Not to mention the air game is just as solid.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.