Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SomersetFootball

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SomersetFootball

  1. I have to give the edge to Danville, they are a proven playoff team. Danville--28 Bethlehem--13
  2. We might as well try a higher class district...We Dominated this one! :lol: P.S. NG73 you should remember me!
  3. The earlier Somerset vs Harlan thread was closed due to many rule violations. Figured I would go ahead and start another thread to see if anyone had any final thoughts on tonights game @ Somerset?
  4. I hope its Southwesterns year to make a run. SW--28 BC--15
  5. Counting your chickens before they hatch? Ha I love it...:lol:
  6. The Regional Championship game last year @ William Clark Field here in Somerset was pretty electric.
  7. John Cole--WR Ross Deaton--QB
  8. Mercer rolls into the Regional Championship by 28+
  9. Taking LCA in a close one... LCA--20 Raceland--17
  10. Just got through watching this segment, glad to see Somerset represented well!
  11. Bardstown rolls into the 2nd round by 40+
  12. Just got through practicing in the mud and rain for the 2nd straight day, however we have a seperate practice field.
  13. Does any other team than Somerset qualify for the All A from the 12th?
  14. Everyone knew it was going to be a good game and no we dont feel like we beat you all by 40...
  15. Somerset has not met all expectations...we lost to the county team this year!
  16. Are you saying everyone in Harlan is ok with not winning but just holding us to 14??? :confused:
  17. Somerset basketball will be without Ross Deaton this season from what I understand.
  18. We had our opportunities last night as well, if both sides cash in on all of their opportunities, this game just has a higher score with Somerset still coming out on top.
  19. Thanks, I look for Somerset to have 17+ wins, what are you thoughts about Somersets upcoming season?
  20. I havent seen Somersets Schedule yet, so I cant say how I think they will do.
  21. Sure after the first couple of drives, our offense started to struggle. Harlan scored on what was a defensive blow by one of our corners. Sounds like to me misalignment hurt us both. I believe both offenses were "whipped" by the other defense.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.