Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC/Holy Cross Predictions

Featured Replies

My opinion NCC will not have six turnovers and win by 3 to 4 TD's.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see NCC come away with a big win here.

 

NCC 35

HC 7

Holy Cross in another "squeaker."

 

13 HC

10 NCC

Holy Cross won't beat NCC twice. NCC will re evaluate the game film from last game and make corrections.

 

NCC 28

Holy Cross 13

Holy Cross won't beat NCC twice. NCC will re evaluate the game film from last game and make corrections.

 

NCC 28

Holy Cross 13

 

I agree but it is hard to correct turnovers. They will make some adjustments necessary but not many. W/out the turnovers, which we all know can happen to anyone, NCC would have won the first matchup, IMO.

 

Sportsfan34, easy, I am not bad mouthing HC as you will think. I just think HC had all the air let out of the balloon last week against BHS. It is very difficult to get kids fired up back to back weeks to perform at a high level. NCC had a so-called off week last week and should be really geared up for this rematch.

 

NCC by 15.

NCC - 21

HC - 10

 

I think it will be a tough game but no way will NCC make that # of turn-overs again in this game...they will protect the ball.

 

Good luck to both teams!

NCC by 14. Revenge is a great motivator and I do not think HC is better than NC to begin with.

I agree but it is hard to correct turnovers. They will make some adjustments necessary but not many. W/out the turnovers, which we all know can happen to anyone, NCC would have won the first matchup, IMO.

 

Sportsfan34, easy, I am not bad mouthing HC as you will think. I just think HC had all the air let out of the balloon last week against BHS. It is very difficult to get kids fired up back to back weeks to perform at a high level. NCC had a so-called off week last week and should be really geared up for this rematch.

 

NCC by 15.

 

I agree with you that it is hard to get fired up. But to quote you in a previous post "it's a new season". Hopefully the kids will forget this past Friday and take care of business.

 

Good luck against Dayton.....not that they need it.

Beechwood wins again!

I agree with you that it is hard to get fired up. But to quote you in a previous post "it's a new season". Hopefully the kids will forget this past Friday and take care of business.

 

Good luck against Dayton.....not that they need it.

Beechwood wins again!

 

It is a new and wonderful season starting this week. This is why we work so hard in the winter and summer to get to this point. It is hard for kids to put such a big game behind them in just a weeks time.

 

Good luck to you also and thanks!

  • Author

NCC scores 35 or more and HC scores 10 or less

I think it would be great for the HC program to beat NCC 2 times in one year, but I also do not see it happening. HC has had a great year but I think it comes to an end.

NCC 28

HC14

I'd bet the house on a NCC win, no way they lose to HC twice in a season. NCC struggled early on, lost a bunch from last season, got into a funk and now seem to be back on track, NCC by at least two touches.

NCC 28-13

I think it would be great for the HC program to beat NCC 2 times in one year, but I also do not see it happening. HC has had a great year but I think it comes to an end.

NCC 28

HC14

 

:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.