Everything posted by steelcurtain
-
Trimble v's Owen tonight 2/13
probably a good thing for trimble....It will give jennings more time to rest his hip
-
Walton @ Williamstown
Even if they are overlooking them they will destroy the demons
-
All-A Fans/Players: Which would you rather win? All-A Classic or your Sweet 16 Region
region....no doubt
-
No respect for Scott Co.
They have my respect after watching that game.....and to tell you the truth they had it before that game.
-
8th Region Contenders
I agree it will be tough to beat Owen.....Nobody is looking past that game
-
8th Region Contenders
Anything is posssible......
-
Trimble Co 56 Williamstown 50
Wow, I feel sorry for the demons. They are going to finish with a big goose egg
-
Neeley post I promised
He's relatively fast but very very crafty. He can get his shot off from anywhere and consistently hit them.
-
Gallatin/Owen 31st district REMATCH
- Neeley post I promised
Travis Ford didn't have d-1 size either and he played his way into a rotation. I have also seen several players of the same stature come and go at schools like EKU that didn't have his talent level.- Status of Carroll County Basketball and Athletics
Maybe you guys are just over estimating your talent as of this point. I don't want to bash your athletes, but if you go down the line in boys basketball most of them wouldn't even play varsity at other schools in the district. With the exeception of a few most would be on the JV team at other schools.. Talent at class A schools is cyclical, It will come back around.- Gallatin Co. / LCA predictions
It was just a scrimmage game, between the two schools. It was held at LCA, Gallatin ended up winning all three games(F, JV,V) But it was a close game throughout.- Gallatin/Owen 31st district REMATCH
I already miss it, I need to find a distributer.- Gallatin Co. 63 Carroll Co. 40
Maybe I was a little tough on him. He had a very nice game and deserved to be on the all tourney team.- Gallatin Co. 63 Carroll Co. 40
Hendricks gets the most out of what he has.....But QUITE FRANKLY He is a garbage man. He works hard to get what he gets, but he will not be a gamechanger ever unless your talking about aginst supbar teams.....No offense tru blue and gold.- Class A at Eminence
I loved the warrior dome........Don't hate because of the "shasta" in the hospitality room.- Gallatin Co. 62 Owen Co. 57
2 months ago I would have agreed.....But evidently me and spilly have formed an alliance. Bluegraspreps BEWARE!!!!!!- Neeley post I promised
No doubt, D1 small. He's a bad man!!!! .- Gallatin Co. 62 Owen Co. 57
Where's spilly?- Here we go again - 44th District draw.
I'm not saying I love blind draws, I'm just saying that if the district has a blind draw...Then stop crying and take control of your own destiny. Beat a good team and then you can say you earned your way into the region. Beat who is in front of you. Then you earned it.- Henry Co. 58 South Oldham 52
Great win for the wildcats.- Gallatin Co. 63 Carroll Co. 40
Referee's had no impact on the outcome of this shellacking. Good job cats- Owen Co 82 Walton 66
Alright Spilly....I never thought you would see the light. We are a small school and need all the support we can get. We even take disgruntled converts. Thanks for the vote of confidence.- Here we go again - 44th District draw.
I understand your frustration totally. But as long as they draw you have to beat whoever is put in front of you.- Owen/Walton predictions
Sounds good Spilly....Good luck - Neeley post I promised