Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FamilyTradition

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FamilyTradition

  1. A deserving award for a hard working young man. Way to go Austin.
  2. Good Luck to all. Wish I could make it.
  3. I have to agree with the level of difficulty of covering the Rock's passing attack. I got to see it this past summer up at Highlands during a 7 on 7.
  4. With the zone buster in Scott Co. Did Boone have enough good outside shooters to pull the Birds out of the zone?
  5. Prayers from my family to all that have been involved in this tragic accident.
  6. I was told that Kevin had lunch last week with a booster prior to Coach Brossart resignation. Not to sure what came from this meeting. It sounds like he isn't interested in the job.
  7. Why can't the assistant coaches conduct winter workouts. This seem's to be something that can be carried out until a new head coach is found.
  8. That's right, Merril will work with the running backs. Maybe we could get Jeff Schlosser to work with the linemen. I know he has had a lot of experience coaching in the FTJFL.:banana:
  9. I would love to do this in Ft Thomas. We will have the Qb's working with Jarod Lorenzen finetuning their skills. Then we will have Cris Collinsworth working with the recievers. Sound's like a great idea.
  10. I know for a fact that Dale calls what play he wants and the offensive coordinator signals the play into the qb.
  11. Brandon caught a pass on the second play of the game for 15 yards. The next play he catches a pass for 30yards when his injury happened.
  12. I was wrong on the game time . The game will be played at 1:00 pm Saturday and televised by NBC. There is another game being played in Florida and will be covered by ESPN on Sunday at 8 pm.
  13. The game for the seniors will be played on Saturday and televised Sunday 8:00 pm on ESPN. There is no game for the juniors , just a combine.
  14. I heard the same thing. Also heard that the senior's that will be playing in this game are unbelieveable huge!
  15. I love it when we are all getting along.
  16. I love the indoor sled. Great way to teach technique over the winter.
  17. It sounds like sweep and andrew will have some fun too.
  18. 1 and 0. Henry and I have started the year off right. gotta go, I have to watch some game tape.
  19. It take's more coaching now. Talent level is not as good as when you and seebass played.
  20. Back to back State Champs and now we are going to have to listen to armchair quarterback's complain about how many coaches we have . Unbelieveable!
  21. I completely agree with you on this!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.