Everything posted by Odysseus
-
Top 10 Incoming Freshman Point Guards in Kentucky
Elisha Justice from Shelby Valley--He is very fun to watch.
-
Belfry 64 Prestonsburg 53
You got that right.
-
15th Region Semi-Final: Betsy Lane v/s Johnson Central (Predictions)
I think Betsy Layne matches up well with Central in the post. However, I think Central's guards are better. This may be the deciding factor.
-
Belfry 64 Prestonsburg 53
That was the point that I was trying to make. Teams seem to have a shooting problem at Rupp the first time they are there becasue of depth perception.
-
Belfry 64 Prestonsburg 53
I don't necessarily think the goals are the problem. I will have to disagree with oneijoe--the rims are soft. I think the problem is with depth perception. There are no walls ten feet behind the baskets like in most gyms in the 15th region.
-
15th Region Semi-Final: Belfry v/s Shelby Valley
After watching all 4 games in the opening round, I believe Belfry will win the region. They have a very physical team and good guard play. If they can play consistent for 2 more games, they will find themselves playing in rupp.
-
New Whitley County coach...
Is Kyle Adams an assistant in Whitley?
-
15th Region Round One: Pike County Central v/s Betsy Lane (Predictions)
This should be a good ball game. Pike Central by 5.
-
15th Region Round One: Pikeville v/s Johnson Central (Predictions)
You didn't forget it on this one. LOL I think Central has too much offensive power and Pikeville doesn't have enough. Central by 10
-
Do you remember your last high school game?
I got mine in the mid 90's. It was absolutely awesome!!!
-
Do you remember your last high school game?
What year?
-
Paintsville 65 Magoffin Co.63
I personally feel that decision was ridiculous.
-
Do you remember your last high school game?
I didn't lose my last game as a senior. :sssh:
-
Do you remember your last high school game?
Mine ended on a much better note than some mentioned above.
-
Magoffin 76 Lawrence Co 68
Those were great times. I remember those days well! :thumb:
-
Paintsville 65 Magoffin Co.63
Magoffin is not better. However, I have to give it to them last night. They played awesome...Devon Rice was awesome...Paintsville couldn't stop him.
-
Magoffin 76 Lawrence Co 68
Did you play in the early to mid 90's?
-
57th District SemiFinal: (1) Paintsville v/s (4) Magoffin County
The Board of Controls took care of the 59th and 60th districts. It is a funny thing to me that they wanted to get rid of the three team districts, and all they have configured is a three team district. In the 59th and 60th, the 1 seed has an automatic bye into the first round. I know they actually have to play a game, but it is automatic.
-
57th District SemiFinal: (1) Paintsville v/s (4) Magoffin County
Because the 1 seed should have the advantage if they win tonight. They earned the right of the one seed; they will have a few extra days to practice, prepare, and rest.
-
Paintsville 90 Prestonsburg 87 (2OT)
Great game to watch if you were a fan...
-
Your Most Memorable Basketball Moment
It was fun!
-
Your Most Memorable Basketball Moment
1996 State Championship
-
Best High School basketball Movie EVER!!
Hoosiers!!!
-
Paintsville 92 Johnson Central 68
Daniel did a great job on McCarty. I'm not sure how many points JM had, but it seemed he never got into his offensive flow. This is completely attributed to Daniel Pugh.
-
Paintsville v. Johnson Central Predictions??
It has been a long work week. Hopefully, we can let off a little steam tonight. Good luck Tigers! Tigers 74 Eagles 64