Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

15th Region Round One: Pikeville v/s Johnson Central (Predictions)

Who Wins? 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Pikeville
      10%
      1
    • Johnson Central
      90%
      9

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hats off to Coach Bart Williams in his first season! They've overachieved in many people's opinion...however I think that JCHS is just to tough in this one. With the play of Rice and McCarty I think JC cruises...

 

Pikeville - 51

Johnson Central - 69

Hats off to Coach Bart Williams in his first season! They've overachieved in many people's opinion...however I think that JCHS is just to tough in this one. With the play of Rice and McCarty I think JC cruises...

 

Pikeville - 51

Johnson Central - 69

You didn't forget it on this one. LOL

 

I think Central has too much offensive power and Pikeville doesn't have enough.

Central by 10

Pikeville by 2!

 

Make us proud, and pull out the upset!!! :dancingpa :dancingpa

Johnson Central in this one....

Eagles should no doubt win this one, but Bart Williams has his team playing pretty well.

Pikeville has had an amazing season making it this far but I think their season ends tonight.

Johnson Central 65

Pikeville 51

Im off to work so I would be around to get the score but Good Luck Eagles!

 

My guess is JC by 10, 53-43

Hats off to Coach Bart Williams in his first season! They've overachieved in many people's opinion...however I think that JCHS is just to tough in this one. With the play of Rice and McCarty I think JC cruises...

 

Pikeville - 51

Johnson Central - 69

 

Couldn't have said it better!

Pikeville is playing their best basketball at the right time but I don't think they will beat Johnson Central. The Eagles are a good basketball team that could still have a few wins left this season. Win or lose Pikeville has had a good year and this team has brought some pride and excitement back into the program and they are young and will be better next season.

 

Johnson Central 56

Pikeville 48

 

Good luck Panthers!!

Pikeville loses by 3 and has plenty of chances to pull this one out...Good job Panthers and the future is bright...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.