Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odysseus

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Odysseus

  1. Elisha Justice from Shelby Valley--He is very fun to watch.
  2. I think Betsy Layne matches up well with Central in the post. However, I think Central's guards are better. This may be the deciding factor.
  3. That was the point that I was trying to make. Teams seem to have a shooting problem at Rupp the first time they are there becasue of depth perception.
  4. I don't necessarily think the goals are the problem. I will have to disagree with oneijoe--the rims are soft. I think the problem is with depth perception. There are no walls ten feet behind the baskets like in most gyms in the 15th region.
  5. After watching all 4 games in the opening round, I believe Belfry will win the region. They have a very physical team and good guard play. If they can play consistent for 2 more games, they will find themselves playing in rupp.
  6. Is Kyle Adams an assistant in Whitley?
  7. You didn't forget it on this one. LOL I think Central has too much offensive power and Pikeville doesn't have enough. Central by 10
  8. I got mine in the mid 90's. It was absolutely awesome!!!
  9. I personally feel that decision was ridiculous.
  10. I didn't lose my last game as a senior. :sssh:
  11. Mine ended on a much better note than some mentioned above.
  12. Those were great times. I remember those days well! :thumb:
  13. Magoffin is not better. However, I have to give it to them last night. They played awesome...Devon Rice was awesome...Paintsville couldn't stop him.
  14. Did you play in the early to mid 90's?
  15. The Board of Controls took care of the 59th and 60th districts. It is a funny thing to me that they wanted to get rid of the three team districts, and all they have configured is a three team district. In the 59th and 60th, the 1 seed has an automatic bye into the first round. I know they actually have to play a game, but it is automatic.
  16. Because the 1 seed should have the advantage if they win tonight. They earned the right of the one seed; they will have a few extra days to practice, prepare, and rest.
  17. Great game to watch if you were a fan...
  18. Daniel did a great job on McCarty. I'm not sure how many points JM had, but it seemed he never got into his offensive flow. This is completely attributed to Daniel Pugh.
  19. It has been a long work week. Hopefully, we can let off a little steam tonight. Good luck Tigers! Tigers 74 Eagles 64

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.