Paintsville 90 Prestonsburg 87 (2OT)

Absolute BARN-burner of a game !!

This one was never separated by more than 5-6 points throughout. A difference between the two teams finally developed when Prestonsburg center Sean Leslie fouled out with ~1:15 left in the 1st OT.

Great matchup of two VERY closely matched teams... (and I don't even care for basketball...LOL)

:thumb: :thumb:

Congrats to the Tigers! This was a very hard fought game by both teams! Neither could put the other away, even though both had their opportunities to do so. There were several poorly executed offensive plays by the Tigers, but they just wouldn't give up. One thing about this game though is that the Tigers never did have a big lead to blow! It was close throughout and the Tigers were down as many times as they were up on the scoreboard. Refs did a fairly good job, some bad calls as usual, but they went both ways!

This one was never separated by more than 5-6 points throughout. A difference between the two teams finally developed when Prestonsburg center Sean Leslie fouled out with ~1:15 left in the 1st OT.

Great matchup of two VERY closely matched teams... (and I don't even care for basketball...LOL)

Great game to watch if you were a fan...

You're right, of course, onei! A win, for either team, was always in doubt until the final horn sounded.

:thumb: