Paintsville v. Johnson Central Predictions??

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC by 4...I believe that home court is worth something in this game. There are a few more seniors on Johnson Central's squad than that of Paintsville's. And those seniors would despise nothing more than allowing the Tigers to come to their home court in their district finale and knock them off. In this case, I believe that home court will definitely be an advantage.

JC by 4...I believe that home court is worth something in this game. There are a few more seniors on Johnson Central's squad than that of Paintsville's. And those seniors would despise nothing more than allowing the Tigers to come to their home court in their district finale and knock them off. In this case, I believe that home court will definitely be an advantage.

Maybe so, but it didn't help last year!!

Well, the fact is, Paintsville is much more talented than any team in the region. After watching them at Sheldon Clark on Friday, they seem to be coming together, and are taking a much more positive approach to playing.

I guess it is yet to see if they will play to their talent level and ability. If they don't, look for a very close game, but if they do, look for a double digit win for the Tigers.