Magoffin 76 Lawrence Co 68

Total team effort. Shepherd and Helton played like a senior should play with Eric Arnett, Hunley, Rice ,Jayne,and Nathan Arnett all having strong games. Congrat to LCs Thompson, he is a stud. Go Hornets bring on the Tigers. :dancingpa

Glad that Shepherd kid had a good game, nice win :thumb:.

Excellent game by all the Hornets! They grabbed the lead early and had an answer for every single run the Bull Dogs put together.

Magoffin County's guards handled the ball very well tonight under pressure. I think there were only two unforced turnovers the whole night.

Great job guys!

Congratulations on a great game to the Lawrence County Bulldogs. Thompson is definitely a stud! A truly great player. Good luch Shawn in all you do.

Also, Johnson Central is a great atmosphere for a Distict Tournament.

What a way to ring in a new March madness tomorrow if the Hornets pull of the biggest upset in school history.

I think there was one a few years ago when the Hornets had like 2-3 wins during the season and somehow made it to the Regional Tourney. It would be hard to outdo the District win that season.

I think there was one a few years ago when the Hornets had like 2-3 wins during the season and somehow made it to the Regional Tourney. It would be hard to outdo the District win that season.

That being said however, I would rather see any team in the world win a game as Paintsville. I hope the players from Magoffin can dig deep and realize the importance of beating Paintsville tomorrow night.