Paintsville 92 Johnson Central 68

WOW!!!! 92 points!!! Congrats to Paintsville, it's hard to figure these two teams out. I sure wouldn't have dreamed that Paintsville would have beaten Central by 24 points much less hang 92 on them! The 15th Region tourny is going to be a dandy!

Total domination by paintsville tonight from the start. 32 to 11 at the end of the 1st..

congrats to the Tiger..

I dont think this lose hurt the Eagle that much for the district tournament. they will have to play sheldon Clark which got beat by Magoffin tonight. P-Ville will have either Magoffin or Lawerence. And if the big man for lawerence get hot he is hard to stop... I would have liked for the Eagles to have won but except for emotional boost. i dont think this lose hurt them bad for the districts....

Let's see Dark Horse..

The loss may not have hurt JC tonight against Painstville, but who do you think JC would rather play in their first game of the District? With a JC win against Paintsville @ JC they would have the winner between Magoffin or Lawrence from what I have heard. That big guy from Lawrence is tough to handle, but I've heard that Magoffin has a couple of big guys in the middle.

Good win for the Tigers at JC.

Paintsville came out playing great and kept it up the whole game. This is a huge win for the Tigers. Landon and J.D. were on fire. Grimm played an excellent game as well. Great all around game for Paintsville.

This was just a game where Paintsville finally showed what they CAN do! Don't know what got them so fired up, even though it was JC, but it is one of the better Paintsville showings all year!

Congrats Tigers!!

After I watched this Paintsville team beat SC at SC in the manner that they did, I just felt like they started to click. Maybe a glimpse of the team a lot expected at the start of the year.

Yeah, they even showed it against Betsy Layne, except for falling apart the second half in that one!

Yeah, they even showed it against Betsy Layne, except for falling apart the second half in that one!

They will learn to finish games with a little more time. But right now, I'd still hate to play them in district or regional tourney.

Congrats Tigers. That sounds like a real whipping. Dont count out the Eagles, these teams bring out the best of each other as evidenced by each winning on the opposing teams home floor. I heard Starnes on the radio last night and he apologized to the fans. He also praised Paintsville's effort and congratulated them. Sounds like a class guy to me.

WOW!!! I have never seen a team shoot like the Tigers did in the first quarter. I believe they were something like 75% from the floor in the first frame and 70% for the first half. Paintsville absolutely dominated Johnson Central in this one. They burried the Golden Eagles early and the hole was just too deep to get out of. Congrats Paintsville.