Everything posted by Lucky Charms
-
Harrison County 54 Montgomery County 53
Well, you have to give the credit where the credit is due. A hand in the face is a hand in the face. I wasn't at the game but seriously, someone was there to play the defense. Harrison had to of taken something away from Montgomery.
-
Mason County 69 Bishop Brossart 65 OT
Brossart has played a pretty weak schedule this year. I can see playing the Augusta, Beechwoods or Demings of the world early in the season, but definitely not after the All "A". I don't know why that is this year, it never used to be like that. I think Brossart could take down Mason or Montgomery but probably not GRC. If Brossart can keep things flowing on the offensive end of the floor this is a team that very well could be a threat to win the regionals. On the flip side, we all know that this team is capable of throwing a clunker of a game out there too. So they could be out in District play. Baseball season would start early. Teams do some funny things this time of year, its getting to be make or break time.
-
Mason County 69 Bishop Brossart 65 OT
Brossart's dry streak against the Royals continues. Hopefully we'll see a rematch in the regionals.
-
37th Distict Tournament Set
Can they re-do the coin flip! Either way, this is going to suck for the Camels or the Mustangs. I hope all teams will be healthy and good luck to all the rest of the way!
-
Bishop Brossart vs Scott predictions 2/10
Heart says Brossart, mind says Scott.
-
Newport Central Catholic 48 Brossart 32
Fardo played like 31 minutes of this game and came away with this stat line - Fardo 1-0-1/1-3. He plain and simply needs to be more of a threat. He needs to come off of some screens or something other than just floating around on the perimeter. Serious lack of continuity throughout. I would say some of that can be atributed to NCC's pressure, but Brossart has regressed offensively as the season has gone along. NewCath's bigs did a really good job of controlling the area around the basket. Brossart was one and done all night.
-
Paris 55 Bourbon County 47
When was the last time Paris beat Bourbon?
-
Bishop Brossart 36 Harrison County 34
1 in 2000.
-
Bishop Brossart/Newport Central Catholic predictions 2/4
I think the biggest factor in this game is going to be Brossart's ability to defend the three ball and limit Highchew's to taking 20 ft shots and not giving up the lane. I know NewCath has always shot well at home. That's why I say Brossart must defend the three ball. If NewCath is hitting it could be a long day for Brossart.
-
Bishop Brossart/Newport Central Catholic predictions 2/4
I was just starting a brew of coffee and had barely one eye open when I started this...plus, I really didn't look for the other thread.
-
Bishop Brossart/Newport Central Catholic predictions 2/4
Who you got and why? These two squared off in the Lloyd Invitational with Brossart edging out NewCath ever so slightly. The rematch should be a good one.:popcorn:
-
Bishop Brossart 36 Harrison County 34
Where was this game played? Does Harrison Co still play in the old gym? Can't remember the name of the gym, but I always liked playing there. Had an "old school" feel to it.
-
Bishop Brossart 36 Harrison County 34
It had to be more like a "tooth pulling"...
-
Holy Cross 63 Newport Central Catholic 46
That's right. Forgot.
-
ALL "A" State Tournament--Who wins??
I'm taking Holy Cross but would not be surprised if Brossart or the winner of LCA / Bardstown won.
-
Holy Cross 63 Newport Central Catholic 46
Seems to be a common complaint about his game this year. I hope he can get things figured out. I always enjoyed watching him play in his grade school days with DeVoto as coach.
-
Bishop Brossart 54 Paris 49
Just to make sure everyone is on the same page. Brossart won at St. Pat's on December 9th with a score of 66-52. However, none of that matters now because in a setting like this you are only as good as your last game. Hope the 'Stangs can keep it rolling.
-
Mason County 60 Pendleton County 52
Is the Chambers kid related to the Chambers who played for Mason in 2000?
-
Bishop Brossart 54 Paris 49
Yes.
-
Mason County 60 Pendleton County 52
Monroe is all Pendleton has. That's the reason I don't think they are a serious regional contender. They'd be one bad game from one player away from being ousted in post season play. They need another weapon badly.
-
Mason County 60 Pendleton County 52
This is an interesting score, IMO. Curious, would like to read some more details.
-
Top 10 10th Region players
I've got to say Joe Jennings needs to be in the top 10 in the region.
-
Colerain (OH) 68 Covington Catholic 60 (OT)
I'll bet there are a couple happy Listermans tonight...
-
Top 10 10th Region players
Nope, but they aren't even close without him...
-
NewCath/Campbell Co Updates?
It was a good weekend for NewCath. Took down CovCath followed by the Camels. A weekend like this will help them big time come District / Regional play.