Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart/Newport Central Catholic predictions 2/4

Who will win? 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Bishop Brossart
      30%
    • Newport Central Catholic
      69%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It's Catholic Schools Week and what a great way to end the week then with a rivalry game between Campbell County's two Catholic high schools up on the hill. Who do you have?

Who you got and why?

 

These two squared off in the Lloyd Invitational with Brossart edging out NewCath ever so slightly. The rematch should be a good one.:popcorn:

  • Author

This thread was started last night around 7pm. Can a mod combine and/or close? Thanks.

I was just starting a brew of coffee and had barely one eye open when I started this...plus, I really didn't look for the other thread.

Looking forward to this matchup on the hill Saturday. Should be a great game! Good luck to both teams.

This should be a wild one. Brossart won a close one on a nuetral court. I don't think either team is playing their best ball right now. I would think New Cath may have the edge at home, but if Brossart has gotten back to the basics and can limit New Cath's scoring like they did the other night to the "u" less Thorobreds, they could pull it out. Both teams have some solid upperclassman and the wild card is the youth of both teams.

I think the biggest factor in this game is going to be Brossart's ability to defend the three ball and limit Highchew's to taking 20 ft shots and not giving up the lane.

 

I know NewCath has always shot well at home. That's why I say Brossart must defend the three ball. If NewCath is hitting it could be a long day for Brossart.

Looking forward to this matchup on the hill Saturday. Should be a great game! Good luck to both teams.

 

Agreed. Assume you will be wearing both blue and green on Saturday?

 

Absolutely love the new avatar! It Rocks. :ylsuper: Go Big Blue!

Omega Man - Your post is right on. You wrote almost verbadum what I was thinking, but your post saved me the time! LOL

This should be a wild one. Brossart won a close one on a nuetral court. I don't think either team is playing their best ball right now. I would think New Cath may have the edge at home, but if Brossart has gotten back to the basics and can limit New Cath's scoring like they did the other night to the "u" less Thorobreds, they could pull it out. Both teams have some solid upperclassman and the wild card is the youth of both teams.

Edited by Bankingboard
Spelling

Agreed. Assume you will be wearing both blue and green on Saturday?

 

Absolutely love the new avatar! It Rocks. :ylsuper: Go Big Blue!

 

I might have to go neutral and wear a Bluebirds shirt. :clap: I'll probably be sitting on the green side though if I can get there in time to get one of those chairs with a back.

I might have to go neutral and wear a Bluebirds shirt. :clap: I'll probably be sitting on the green side though if I can get there in time to get one of those chairs with a back.

 

I suggest you go neutral and wear a blue UK shirt.

If NewCath's gym fills up in 10 minutes, will they have the game on closed circuit television? Brossart has closed circuit tv and it worksout pretty well when over 200 people show up for a home game.

If NewCath's gym fills up in 10 minutes, will they have the game on closed circuit television? Brossart has closed circuit tv and it worksout pretty well when over 200 people show up for a home game.

impartial,

Enough already about Brossart's gym size. We do the best with what we have. There is a capital campaign under way and I'm sure your check would be gladly accepted to help expand the facilities.

I don't know how much NewCath holds but it's far more than Brossart. Shouldn't be a problem.

The check I can afford to write might be enough to by a light bulb for the scoreboard.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.