Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison County 54 Montgomery County 53

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Harrison County

 

Slucher

Martin 5 pts 4 rebs

Stubbs 6 pts 4 rebs

Pulliam 20 pts 5 rebs

Ford 16 pts 10 rebs

Kendall 7 pts 3 rebs

 

FG% 48.6

3pt% 50

FT% 85.7

 

Montgomery County

 

Thomas 1 reb

Prewitt 15 pts 8 rebs

Crisp 13 rebs 1 reb

Handshoe 13 pts 2 rebs

Fruth 4 pts 1 reb

Jones 2 pts 2 rebs

Kelly 2 pts 1 reb

Combs 4 pts

 

FG% 37.3

3pt% 31.8

FT% 88.9

 

Harrison County 9 13 15 17 54

Montgomery County 4 9 26 14 53

  • Author

What a night to not be able to find the basket, Senior Night! Montgomery County shot 20.8% in the first half. Missed shot after missed shot. We came out in the second half and looked like Montgomery County shooting 51.9% but the hole was too big to dig out of. We even had a good game handling the ball committing only 5 turnovers while forcing Harrison County into 13.

Credit Harrison County's defense. They get after it. Held our Mustangs to 36 points a week or so back in Alexandria.

 

Harrison County playing their best ball of the season right now!!!! Will be a tough out, if they can clear the Pendleton Co hurdle.

Montgomery was the clear cut favorite to win the 10th region pre-season. Good team, returned players with varsity experience, and home court advantage for the region. A gold mine for the new coach. I believe this coach is in a situation that is way over his head. MC may still take it all, but I will be very surprised!!

  • Author
Credit Harrison County's defense. They get after it. Held our Mustangs to 36 points a week or so back in Alexandria.

 

Harrison County playing their best ball of the season right now!!!! Will be a tough out, if they can clear the Pendleton Co hurdle.

 

I wish I could say that tonight, but I can't. I think Harrison could have stayed in the locker room the first half and we could not have made the shot.

I wish I could say that tonight, but I can't. I think Harrison could have stayed in the locker room the first half and we could not have made the shot.

 

Well, you have to give the credit where the credit is due. A hand in the face is a hand in the face. I wasn't at the game but seriously, someone was there to play the defense. Harrison had to of taken something away from Montgomery.

Harrison seems to be hitting their stride at the right time.

Montgomery was the clear cut favorite to win the 10th region pre-season. Good team, returned players with varsity experience, and home court advantage for the region. A gold mine for the new coach. I believe this coach is in a situation that is way over his head. MC may still take it all, but I will be very surprised!!

I agree. Coach Wise is definitely in over his head with this job. I saw this team play this summer at the KBA and I watched them just recently and they were much better this summer with Keith Griesser.

If I'm not mistaken, Jake Handshoe was on the bench for the last play of this game.

If I'm not mistaken, Jake Handshoe was on the bench for the last play of this game.

 

Unless he was fouled out, I cannot understand any reason to have Handshoe on the bench when the game is on the line. Makes you scratch your head.....

Unless he was fouled out, I cannot understand any reason to have Handshoe on the bench when the game is on the line. Makes you scratch your head.....

 

Believe there is some personal issues there. That is sad that a coach would leave one of the best players on the bench in a clutch situation.

Believe there is some personal issues there. That is sad that a coach would leave one of the best players on the bench in a clutch situation.

 

Hope they can get it figured out by next week. Handshoe is a tremendous player and young man.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.