Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xgrad-JAGdad

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Xgrad-JAGdad

  1. Not the move you'd expect on the heels of the hand shake hub-bub.
  2. Can anyone at the game comment on the pre game "space invasion" by Manual. That's how the tv described some Manual players jawing in the same end zone as the Rocks. and what was Manual doing in that end zone pre game?
  3. Great comment for a thread dedicated to the Trinity-Manual score.
  4. I think the last time Simon Kenton scored on Trinity it was Simon himself on a 3 yd run.....
  5. Manual gave up 20+ points to Seneca and Fern Creek. I think T can put up 30+. Not sure how effective the Rams passing attack is. Nero alone won't be able to put up enough to win. Give me Trinity 33-13. Autograph session after the game!
  6. I'm assuming the really good freshman class at Male from last year played in this one. That class beat both X and T as freshmen. Are many of these super sophs playing varsity too?
  7. I suppose they have the rite to talk to coach, but if it's a democracy in the locker room (which I doubt it is) the Tigers are doomed. I see X winning this 28-14!
  8. Was that a challenge to our choir?. And as far as "shots" against a school I think the Purples took 91 against Logan Co. Please don't try and lecture me in that department. As I said in another thread, good luck to BG the rest of the season. I am cheering for you in 5A. Hope a series can be worked out soon.
  9. Love the passion out of BG nation. Youre getting up there with those bluebird fans! Look, I like BG and wish you the best in 5A. Dominate the schedule you have, win state and be proud. Hope a series can be worked out... For sure. Meantime, give highlands a call or Scott county.
  10. My church choir beat Podunk County 88-0 and Haystack High 68-3. We are the best team in the state. Fear us Trinity!
  11. Please don't start the bad call cryfest. The zebras kept x in the game as long as they could.
  12. Congrats on a win against one sorta good team. Please don't hurt yourself beating your chest over Logan County, Barren County,etc. :no:
  13. Can anyone clarify the pass inf call just before half that gave X a fg. Did that ref way down field call it on the def player in the end zone.
  14. Let BG play T's schedule then come talk to me.
  15. BG you are a good team. You are not on T's level however. That is all.
  16. Was this a sweep week for all the games?
  17. I have never seen a game "tied" at 20-17 before. Will was gracious in defeat, that was a new twist to the rivalry. Walker better get well so the excuse monster can be put to sleep next time. If a JCPS school wants to win state this is the year. T is very average and X is nothing close to the hype.
  18. You may have a point there. BG QB shredded the Tiger defense for 300 yards and 4 tds (and another 100+ on the ground). I had forgotten that beat down. I'd like to think St. X is a little better now so Reggie will have to step up to match those numbers.
  19. I'm trying to rate where X falls in line as far as the toughest opponent T has had.... maybe second to last??? Where does T fall on the Tiger scale??? Maybe first or second best? Third best? I do put them ahead of Fairdale (bazinga). T has seen running games as good/better than X. X has not seen a passing game like T (even though it is down this year). The X qb hub-bub is a distraction too. Those kids will be watching how the dad of the benched qb is acting on the sideline. The biggest factor though is mistakes. The most turnovers = loss. All that put into the computer says T wins 23-13, with 5,000+ teenagers under the stands not knowing the final score.
  20. Trinity had Tim Philips and other grads playing for the freshman team.
  21. I also recall the game where God spared a major beat down when he opened the flood gates.
  22. Just wanted to check and see if Vic had that first down yardage yet..... NOPE.
  23. Trinity plays kids that graduated 2 years ago on their jv team.....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.