Trinity 28 St. Xavier 7 (Frosh)

All Tell

Looks like Trinity brought in anothrt crop of talent.......

We need another Catholic school rival!

I would sooner question the ethics of a school that pushed out a legendary coach that exemplified all the school stood for than a school that is open and accepting of all. I am sorry that not all of our students have the new BMW M5series, but Trintiy's mission will always be to provide a faith based education for all who may want it.

Your blatant insinuations of recruiting over the last few seasons are frankly disgusting and make you sound like someone who is just frustrated that his team isn't winning. You may not be saying it directly but anyone who has the slightest reading comprehension skills will know exactly what you are saying. I am glad that others in your camp are more respectful and less prone to such debasing and disrespectful attacks.

You do not represent your school with a fraction of the dignity that folks like AvidTiger do. His heart is in the right place.

I would sooner question the ethics of a school that pushed out a legendary coach that exemplified all the school stood for than a school that is open and accepting of all. I am sorry that not all of our students have the new BMW M5series, but Trintiy's mission will always be to provide a faith based education for all who may want it.

Your blatant insinuations of recruiting over the last few seasons are frankly disgusting and make you sound like someone who is just frustrated that his team isn't winning. You may not be saying it directly but anyone who has the slightest reading comprehension skills will know exactly what you are saying. I am glad that others in your camp are more respectful and less prone to such debasing and disrespectful attacks.

You do not represent your school with a fraction of the dignity that folks like AvidTiger do. His heart is in the right place.

Hope you feel better. But if recents trends continue in St Matthews X And Trinity will have to play every week. Please don't outwardly act like your head is in sand on what Trinity and to a much lesser degree X is doing.

Hope you feel better. But if recents trends continue in St Matthews X And Trinity will have to play every week. Please don't outwardly act like your head is in sand on what Trinity and to a much lesser degree X is doing.

Hope you enjoy life under the bridge.

...back to the thread, great game between both teams. Looked more like a small division varsity game than a freshman game. Trinity was well disciplined and coached and has tremendous athletes. Saint X had chances, fumble on 1st and goal at the three yard line in first quarter and 2nd and goal interception in second quarter. Another dropped pass in the end zone to end the game. Trinity has some monster athletes. Number 27 could start for many varsity programs. Hurdled two defenders and ran for another 5 yards. But penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct for the hurdle (I still don't get that penalty). I'm a tiger fan and it was an amazing play. Two 80+ yard TD plays for the Rocks on third down. Great plays and they were back breakers. Saint x was out manned but it was a good game to watch. Proud of the Tigers for fighting until the end. Trinity has some great athletes. Along with good coaching, discipline and accountability Trinity will be a force in the next two to three years. I don't root for the rocks but they have a nice set of athletes and a nice coaching compliment. Fun Game. Not many 15 year old mistakes. Just a couple of turnovers, minimal flags and good sportsmanship. I love this rivalry.

I was a little surprised St. X deferred on the opening kickoff. Trinity scored rather easily to grab the momentum. St. Xavier did answer with a nice drive and the fumble near the goal line was a back breaker in the first quarter. The Rocks led 14-0 at the half. Trinity scored first in the third quarter and St. Xavier went to their passing QB. He promptly guided the Tigers through the air to their only score. Trinity tacked on the last score in the fourth quarter.

Both teams each failed twice inside their 10 yard lines. The Rocks go for the sweep Friday. It is a safe bet the Trinity staff will not have any brooms on the sideline.:cool:

I'm really, really hoping that all StX, Trinity, Highlands and "other" fans will take the lead on this thread and write POSITIVE comments about her or his team. I am a Big Tiger fan but think respect is due to a worthy opponent. I don't want to call out the "negative posters" but please try to post positive comments about your team, friends and loved ones. My favorite part about the X-T rivalry is the fact that everyone HATES us when we move beyond college. We are all brothers. Sometimes I am ashamed to read the posts that adults write on a HS message board. Let's celebrate the mega-Kentucky rivalry we all participate in. It really is amazing. 35-40k +??? Wow. Kentucky? Wow. What a blessing. Still hate you, Rocks, haha!!

I'm really, really hoping that all StX, Trinity, Highlands and "other" fans will take the lead on this thread and write POSITIVE comments about her or his team. I am a Big Tiger fan but think respect is due to a worthy opponent. I don't want to call out the "negative posters" but please try to post positive comments about your team, friends and loved ones. My favorite part about the X-T rivalry is the fact that everyone HATES us when we move beyond college. We are all brothers. Sometimes I am ashamed to read the posts that adults write on a HS message board. Let's celebrate the mega-Kentucky rivalry we all participate in. It really is amazing. 35-40k +??? Wow. Kentucky? Wow. What a blessing. Still hate you, Rocks, haha!!

I get your point but the rivalry used to be Csaa kids and a few others we all know having fun and competing. Now it is an "arm's" race that X is not willing to jump 100% in. Call me someone that appreciates tradition. Don't act like many at Trinity and X don't like the fact that we are losing that tradition. No one wants to watch Oak Hill......