Everything posted by bb junkie
-
13th region volleyball (2009)
No reason. Just curious.
-
9th Region Volleyball...
Harrison Co. has almost everybody back from a region semi team. Could push for the 4th spot, but looks like the big 3 again. Pendleton could surprise some people as well.
-
13th region volleyball (2009)
Where do you coach?
-
Coaching Changes
He told me earlier at least 1 more. Could have changed his mind though.
-
Deming 45 Nicholas County 44
Thrusday
-
Campbell County 53 Harrison County 43
Hurt.
-
Paris 47 Harrison County 29
Harrison won 2 out of 3 in 2005/2006 with Brooke Faulkner etc., but hasn't won since.
-
State Volleyball Tournament
No not really.
-
10th Region / 39th district
Good Luck. Hope Ahrens gets to play. Hard on kids to miss their senior year.
-
10th Region / 39th district
Sorry to hear about that. Isn't Ahrens a senior?
-
10th Region / 39th district
Who got hurt or left?
-
GRC/ Harrison Co Predictions
Anybody got the scoop?
-
McLean takes Pendleton Co. job
Former Thomas More head coach Darrell McLean took the Pendleton Co. volleyball job. He was also an assistant at UC, Xavier, and LSU(1 year). Came out of retirement last year to assist Bill Faulkner at Harrison Co.
-
Bracken County Coach for 08-09?
your forgiven, but just this once.
-
Bracken County Coach for 08-09?
Not trying to dog Bracken. Just curious - who else was in the 38th when they won 10-12 years in a row?
-
Bracken County Coach for 08-09?
Bracken was in the 38th through 2005. Teams were re-districted at that time. After Brossart and Campbell came in, Bracken was never much of a factor. Don't know about before then. You need to get your facts straight.
-
Harrison County 39 Highlands 38
Not true. If HHS would have hit their layups that would have won going away
-
Nicholas County 52 Harrison County 51
Harrison shouldn't have won by 35 before, but were clearly the better team first time around. Obviously the tale of 2 teams. One going up - the other going down.
-
Bracken County Lady Bears
Comment was meant for ridgerunner.
-
Bracken County Lady Bears
Bracken as I said does have some nice young players, but I was also disappointed in #31. She didn't work to get the ball, and wouldn't work to get in rebounding position. Mac doesn't have his guard break early all the time. He calls it in the huddle or discusses it at half time. I'm sure it's in is game plan only against certain teams. It's the opponents job to stop it though. If I was the coach, I would have somebody back when the shot goes up. I know Mac and most coaches designate 1 guard to stay back. I'm surprised Coacch Schultz kept letting it happen.
-
Bracken County Lady Bears
What happened to those Lady Bears? This one all HCHS. They do have some nice young atheletes, but are a long way from making a statement in the 10th region.
-
Bracken County Lady Bears
Let's see what they do Thrusday. If they play Harrison close or beat them, I'd say they have turned the corner. Harrison is somewhat down this year, but still in the top 5 or 6 in the region, and could give Bracken a better measuring stick than W. Jessamine.
-
Bracken County Lady Bears
West Jessamine is 3-8, and has been blown out by over 40 twice. I don't think I would call that a good team.
-
New Season Same treatment
Media isn't included.
-
All 'A' 10th Region Volleyball
Has been going on the last couple of years. Look on the khsaa website and you'll see games for tomorrow night.