Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Incognito

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Incognito

  1. Congrats to NCC on their victory and best of luck next week as you continue on. The Rams had a great 1st half, but as OldRambler said, the NCC score as time ran out at the half was a turning point I believe. A great season for the Rams.
  2. Let's go Raceland! Today is a big day, but stay focused on football and just do what you always do. This is what you've been working hard for since JFL. Prayers for a safe and injury-free game.
  3. NCC's school website is outstanding. Congrats to whomever is in charge of that.
  4. Game time has been adjusted LATER for other games when traveling was an issue. Why has this game time been changed to earlier?
  5. I too enjoyed the old days when Raceland played LC. If we won, the bus driver would circle the Bluegrass on our way back down 23. (showing my age) But as a parent of student athletes, if mine attended LC, my concern would be on the "student" part. With the recent investigations of the superintendent and test score lowering, transferring would be for academic reasons as opposed to sports reasons. At Raceland, all athletes have to maintain a C average in order to play sports. If the gpa drops below a C average, the athlete sits the bench until it is brought up. The coaches all check the grades of the athlete regularly and back the school board's decision completely. The athlete knows this policy is followed and keep their gpa's up. This isn't anything new at Raceland as it has been in effect since the late 1970's. I read an article in the ADI a few years back when Ashland started using this same policy. It forces the athlete to set priorities. "student first, athlete second"
  6. Tomcats have nothing to hang their heads about. Their season was successful and they leave great expectations for next year's team. Their program is also topnotch. The picture in Saturday's paper (front page) just broke my heart.
  7. I see a great game with lead changes. Giving homefield advantage, I'll take Raceland by 6. GO RAMS!
  8. Yes that would be Benji Mullins. The Rams have several key players that are still in wearing a football jersey! GO RAMS!!
  9. OldRambler, Thanks for the updates on this game. You do a great job and have done so all season. I was out of town at a business meeting, and knew that we had won via family, but I sure looked forward to reading your 'updates' thread when I got home today.
  10. WOW GIAT! Either you ARE young or I AM old....hmm...ok I can be young at heart. BTW, I loved Simon and Garfunkel then and I love 97.9 MAGIC OLDIES now.
  11. There is a chance of showers here today, but it isn't raining now. It is supposed to clear up tomorrow and be sunny and 47 Friday. Hopefully this will dry the field up some, at least better than last week. As for the condition of the field, I didn't drive that way this morning, so I couldn't say exactly. Maybe someone else could???
  12. Srs.Jarred Holbrook, Matt Phillips, Nathan Holbrook, Caleb Caldwell, Benji Mullins will all be returning, I believe. Others returning are Logan Watts, Ian Brown, Josh Wilson, Jeff Tolliver John-Scott Carver, Robby Logan, Jacob Sparks and Tyler Boyles (pending football injury) I just looked through last year's program. There may be more. Sorry if I've overlooked anyone.
  13. Trimble and staff have shown themselves to be top class. The Aries League ran by them this summer helped all the area teams as well as their own. They have the respect and admiration of the girls, who are really working hard. The Lady Rams will have a very successful season this year, IMO.
  14. Congrats to the Tomcats. Boyd's young team sure gave a great effort tonight. Not the blowout many expected. Look for BC's sophomore QB Wilson to really shine next year.
  15. Prayers to the Boyles' family. Tyler has shown great improvement this year as backup qb, but I am most impressed with his receiving ability. He is always right there when needed.
  16. Congrats Rams! Now work hard to win next week!
  17. Oldrambler, it was announced at 3:15 that the game is still on for tonight.
  18. My girls cheered and played sports all thru grade school and in 6th grade, were torn about which one to choose on the high school level. I asked them to think about how they felt inside when they "cheered" FOR a great game and how the felt when the "PLAYED" in a great game. They both just laughed and said that was no contest. Sports got the nod and they've never looked back. That was several years ago. I shared that story with a few of the younger kids' parents and they asked if they could use my line. Ofcourse I said yes and guess what? it worked for their kids too! My girls would tell you that if they had chosen to cheer, it would have been for an all-star program that does competitions only. They had no interest in being on the sidelines.
  19. I am sure Hoof and his staff will have the team prepared. I spoke with Benji Mullins last night and he is definitely pumped for the game. Great picture of him, btw, in the Independent yesterday. I knew he'd shine as WR this year. Prayers for an injury free game for both teams.
  20. Good Luck Laura and keep up the good work!
  21. I think it was more than just a "few" fans.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.