Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland Basketball 06'-07'

Featured Replies

Does anyone have any informaton on what the Raceland Basketball Rams outlook is for this coming season? Key players, depth, pedictions for this season,etc..

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't anyone have updates on Ram basketball yet?

The Rams will have the same type of season that they always have with Coach Johnson. They will play good D, be selective on offense, give better teams fits, and go about even on the wins and losses.

Jacob Sparks, 6'5 Center, will be the key for the Rams season. Personally I think Raceland may be the most underrated team in the region but they are going to go as Sparks goes. Though they do return another stater and two reserves from last years team(Mullins, Miller, #21 Soph name??), this team will revolve around Sparks. Depth may be a concern for the Rams, but you can count on hardnose play and good defense year in and year out from a Shawn Johnson team.

  • Author
Periniel?

I would say so JB: Raceland football playoff appearances in 1975,77,79,80,82,84,86,87,88,90,91,92,93,94,95,96,97,98,99,2001,02,03,04,05 and now 06. A few of those years the Raceland football team went more than one week in the playoffs. I would call 25 playoff years out of 31 pretty much periniel wouldn't you?:rolleyes: I originally made the playoff appearance statement meaning that some fans may be concentrating more on the football threads/season at this time and not had looked at the boys b.b. forum yet. I hope that you can understand now.:D

:rolleyes: I don't think JB questions the fact that Raceland has been in the playoffs consistantly.
  • Author
:rolleyes: I don't think JB questions the fact that Raceland has been in the playoffs consistantly.

If he didn't that is excatly the way his post read. Check out the last part of my post #7 and you will see what I meant by my question on the lack of post on the Rams b.b. question. My belief was that it may have been due to most of the fans are still concentrating on the football team. Thank you for your valued opinion anyway.:rolleyes::D

  • Author
Jacob Sparks, 6'5 Center, will be the key for the Rams season. Personally I think Raceland may be the most underrated team in the region but they are going to go as Sparks goes. Though they do return another stater and two reserves from last years team(Mullins, Miller, #21 Soph name??), this team will revolve around Sparks. Depth may be a concern for the Rams, but you can count on hardnose play and good defense year in and year out from a Shawn Johnson team.

Thanks for your imput RAO9, I appreciate it.

We all occasionally suffer from typographical errors - in this case there is a reason. For those members that aren't aware of it, Oldrambler has a tougher time typing than most of us do, but he isn't about to let it slow him down.

 

He would be the last to complain, so I just thought I'd bring the rest of you up to speed. :thumb:

 

 

 

Frances

Jacob Sparks, 6'5 Center, will be the key for the Rams season. Personally I think Raceland may be the most underrated team in the region but they are going to go as Sparks goes. Though they do return another stater and two reserves from last years team(Mullins, Miller, #21 Soph name??), this team will revolve around Sparks. Depth may be a concern for the Rams, but you can count on hardnose play and good defense year in and year out from a Shawn Johnson team.

 

 

I am pretty sure the Miller kid graduated..... but they do have returning

Mullins, Sparks, etc...

If he didn't that is excatly the way his post read. Check out the last part of my post #7 and you will see what I meant by my question on the lack of post on the Rams b.b. question. My belief was that it may have been due to most of the fans are still concentrating on the football team. Thank you for your valued opinion anyway.:rolleyes::D

Lighten up oldrambler.

Was razzing you about your spelling.

Some of the Orange faithful need to chill out and enjoy BGP.

:rolleyes: I don't think JB questions the fact that Raceland has been in the playoffs consistantly.

 

Thanks, FBall, for interpreting JB's comment for those of us without mindreading capabilities.

 

Looks like Feb 3rd is when the Rams visit Anderson Gymnasium to meet the Tomcats so that may be my first exposure to the Raceland team...btw, I was in the new gym at Raceland last year and its a wonderful facility.

 

I will be a frequent visitor to Ramland this season though...there is a little Ram on the family tree which will garner much of my attention for the next few years.

I am pretty sure the Miller kid graduated..... but they do have returning

Mullins, Sparks, etc...

 

Srs.Jarred Holbrook, Matt Phillips, Nathan Holbrook, Caleb Caldwell, Benji Mullins will all be returning, I believe.

 

Others returning are Logan Watts, Ian Brown, Josh Wilson, Jeff Tolliver John-Scott Carver, Robby Logan, Jacob Sparks and Tyler Boyles (pending football injury)

 

I just looked through last year's program. There may be more. Sorry if I've overlooked anyone.

Lighten up oldrambler.

Was razzing you about your spelling.

Some of the Orange faithful need to chill out and enjoy BGP.

Just trying to goof around a little.

Your posts are very good oldrambler and I, in no way, would try to lessen the accomplishments of Ram football.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.