Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland Basketball 06'-07'

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just trying to goof around a little.

Your posts are very good oldrambler and I, in no way, would try to lessen the accomplishments of Ram football.

:thumb: That's fine JB and I apologize for my comment, frances made a point in my sometimes difficulty with "typo's". I didn't notice it at all untill now when I came back to check the post. No hard feelings and I also enjoy your post and insight on different subjects. By the way, I may be blinded to it but I try to be reasonable about my Raceland Football. I think that I give opponets their praise and due as it is deserved. (I probably worded that wrong also:eek: ). Anyway, I think that most all are guilty of in my case "looking through orange colored glasses" over their teams.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
We all occasionally suffer from typographical errors - in this case there is a reason. For those members that aren't aware of it, Oldrambler has a tougher time typing than most of us do, but he isn't about to let it slow him down.

 

He would be the last to complain, so I just thought I'd bring the rest of you up to speed. :thumb:

 

 

 

Frances

Thank You Frances but I don't like using anything as a crutch, I try and deal with things the best I can. I have to live and deal with it daily.:thumb:

Thank You Frances but I don't like using anything as a crutch, I try and deal with things the best I can. I have to live and deal with it daily.:thumb:

Ramtough, oldrambler, Ramtough. It is what it is!:thumb:

 

 

 

 

 

 

P.S. Any news on C'ville, etc.

  • Author
Ramtough, oldrambler, Ramtough. It is what it is!:thumb:

 

 

 

 

 

 

P.S. Any news on C'ville, etc.

:thumb: Thanks Doc and nothing yet from cville. He is no doubt still at the hospital and probably will be this evening before I hear anything. I stated that I would post on the "prayers needed fro cvillcat" thread in general discussion when I hear anything. Keep the prayers going for him and his famly.:thumb:

I do not know much about their team this year but I do know the Sparks kid could be a real sleeper. He has a lot of potential

  • Author
I do not know much about their team this year but I do know the Sparks kid could be a real sleeper. He has a lot of potential

:thumb: He is a very good basketball player.

Sparks will be the key. He can score from anywhere. Mullins will run the point. Phillips is good rebounder and Holbrook is a slasher type player. This team should do as well as last years team.

Is the Mullins you all are talking about Benji Mullins?

Yes that would be Benji Mullins. The Rams have several key players that are still in wearing a football jersey! GO RAMS!!

The Boyles kid will help out with his shooting ability.

The Boyles kid will help out with his shooting ability.

He is also very capable of running the offense from the point.

Does anyone know the Boyles' kids Dad's name?

 

I used to work with Duane and Brian Boyles.

 

 

Frances

Does anyone know the Boyles' kids Dad's name?

 

I used to work with Duane and Brian Boyles.

 

 

Frances

 

I believe his dad is Charles Boyles and he works for

Federal Express.

I am pretty sure the Miller kid graduated..... but they do have returning

Mullins, Sparks, etc...

 

Yes he did. That would be Josh Miller and he did graduate. He played basketball and baseball for Raceland.

I believe his dad is Charles Boyles and he works for

Federal Express.

 

Small world. Mrs. Frances worked with Chuck Boyles at Fedex, prior to our move.

 

Oddly, after six years of being gone, she remembers him as "Little" Tyler.

 

These kids grow up fast, don't they?

 

 

Frances

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.