Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue Man

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blue Man

  1. Morgan finally gets over the hump and gets there first win of season, and hopefully will bring more. 42-37
  2. I think I know morgan might now be shooting so good. A person that I know real well, told me is because the nets are long, and that makes the basket smaller so they miss more, and now he changed the nets to shorter, so I guess we will see what happens. Does anyone believe this?? LOL
  3. Yeah its cool, and I do hear they have alot of young and tall talent.
  4. Now I don't think they will get beat, and if they even do I doubt it will be that bad. Morgan is coached well, and probably is going to come up fired up after not playing the best of games against west carter.
  5. But how couldn't up clam rondo because he played in ky all this life but one year, so he is a kentucky all-american.
  6. Looks like west isn't having the same game they did against mogan county!
  7. Gilbert has real good offensive skills, but what about defense? But he did put up good numbers so I guess that was good enough for the people that voted for him.
  8. Mononucleosis makes you really tired, and weak. So he may not be able to play the whole game.
  9. Owens takes alot of shots how couldn't he have 30 points a game. I mean anyone could score 30 points if you get the rock as much as he does, and shoot it as much as he does. The POY should have good point avg., team player, and defense.
  10. I'd hope they would have to shake hands. And so show respect for the other team even if you dislike them.
  11. We will just have to wait till we know if morgan has the lock on the region. When they go on the road to sandy hook to face Elliott county lions. Can't wait for this one, when is this game? But whenever it is, this gym will be packed and loud.
  12. Tell me what the score is with a minute left.
  13. 68-62 Morgan county!
  14. I wish they had a link on this, I would like to hear about it. But that oustanding with 68%, and 21 made field goals in role. But thats what you get when you shoot high % shots.
  15. Well looked like Ashland played better than Elliott, mostly on the rebounds. But I was looking for a more closer game this, but not as many points!!
  16. Blake had a sensational game today. They were just feeding to him, and he was putting them up! Good job COUGARS!
  17. So exactly what happened to Rowan's coach? I thought they had one lined up already?
  18. Morgan will win by 15 or more, because morgan county has great defense! And if Morgan doesn't have a bad night on defense which hopefully won't happen they will win big. Go MORGAN :ylsuper:
  19. So is this forsure? Because wants Rondo leaves UK will need a solid point guard. And Owens is great one to, and not as good as Rondo but i'm pretty sure he will fit right in.
  20. 16th region is up there with the strongest. They got a few good teams that are tough to play.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.