Morgan Co. 62 Fairview 56

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairview.

That makes the win by Morgan even more impressive.

Either way, the 64th is going to be a dogfight, and ANY one of the four teams that believes they are a lock may well be sitting in the stands at Morehead...

On a side note, I'll say that Hutchinson may be one of the most underrated players in the Region.

Frances

Black only had 7 tonight and Barker added 12. I will say this. That Barker kid is tough as nails. I love it when a kid absolutely maximizes every inch of ability god has given him. Even if he does play for the competition. :thumb:

I'd hate to be in the 64th this year! Not that any of the other Regions will be cake walks!

Congrats Cougars on playing your game and beating a very good Fairview team 2x this year!

Morgan now has wins over Boyd, Fairview, Russell and a lot of other 16th teams. They only have one loss in the 16th and it was a very close game! I think we now have our favorite identified, if there can be a favorite in this Region!

I'd hate to be in the 64th this year! Not that any of the other Regions will be cake walks!

Congrats Cougars on playing your game and beating a very good Fairview team 2x this year!

Morgan now has wins over Boyd, Fairview, Russell and a lot of other 16th teams. They only have one loss in the 16th and it was a very close game! I think we now have our favorite identified, if there can be a favorite in this Region!

Morgan solidified their lock on the 16th tonight.

Where was it played?

If this game shows us anything, it's that the Boyd/Fairview matchup is going to be one of the best in the Region.

Frances

Not only that game, but the Ashland/Rose Hill game looks like it will be a dandy too if RH comes out playing like they did tonight.