Everything posted by Blue Man
-
Morgan County 42 West Carter 37
Morgan finally gets over the hump and gets there first win of season, and hopefully will bring more. 42-37
-
Rose Hill 72 Morgan County 56
I think I know morgan might now be shooting so good. A person that I know real well, told me is because the nets are long, and that makes the basket smaller so they miss more, and now he changed the nets to shorter, so I guess we will see what happens. Does anyone believe this?? LOL
-
Rose Hill vs Morgan
Yeah its cool, and I do hear they have alot of young and tall talent.
-
Rose Hill vs Morgan
Now I don't think they will get beat, and if they even do I doubt it will be that bad. Morgan is coached well, and probably is going to come up fired up after not playing the best of games against west carter.
-
Who was the last Ky. player to be a McDonald's Al American?
But how couldn't up clam rondo because he played in ky all this life but one year, so he is a kentucky all-american.
-
Fairview/West Carter updates
Looks like west isn't having the same game they did against mogan county!
-
Boyd vs. Fairiview (SCORE ONLY)
59-52 Fairview
-
Debates Over.... Gilbert wins 14th reigon Player of the Year
Gilbert has real good offensive skills, but what about defense? But he did put up good numbers so I guess that was good enough for the people that voted for him.
-
Tournament Time
Mononucleosis makes you really tired, and weak. So he may not be able to play the whole game.
-
16th Region Player of the Year
Owens takes alot of shots how couldn't he have 30 points a game. I mean anyone could score 30 points if you get the rock as much as he does, and shoot it as much as he does. The POY should have good point avg., team player, and defense.
-
After the game, Should the Head Coaches shake hands???
I'd hope they would have to shake hands. And so show respect for the other team even if you dislike them.
-
Morgan Co. 62 Fairview 56
We will just have to wait till we know if morgan has the lock on the region. When they go on the road to sandy hook to face Elliott county lions. Can't wait for this one, when is this game? But whenever it is, this gym will be packed and loud.
-
Morgan Vs Fairview Updates
Tell me what the score is with a minute left.
-
Morgan Vs Fairview Updates
time left?
-
Morgan Vs Fairview Updates
Just keep me posted.
-
Morgan @ Fairview
68-62 Morgan county!
-
Some good coverage of McCowan in Herald-Leader today
I wish they had a link on this, I would like to hear about it. But that oustanding with 68%, and 21 made field goals in role. But thats what you get when you shoot high % shots.
-
Ashland 77 Elliott County 68
Well looked like Ashland played better than Elliott, mostly on the rebounds. But I was looking for a more closer game this, but not as many points!!
-
Morgan Co. 82 Wolfe Co. 48
Blake had a sensational game today. They were just feeding to him, and he was putting them up! Good job COUGARS!
-
What schools are still looking for a coach?
So exactly what happened to Rowan's coach? I thought they had one lined up already?
-
Wolfe @ Morgan Predictions
Morgan will win by 15 or more, because morgan county has great defense! And if Morgan doesn't have a bad night on defense which hopefully won't happen they will win big. Go MORGAN :ylsuper:
-
Prestonsburg vs. Allen Central 02/07/06
69-56 P-burg
-
Russell @ Boyd Co Predictions 2/10
Very nice! :thumb:
-
UK looking at Owens from Boyd County
So is this forsure? Because wants Rondo leaves UK will need a solid point guard. And Owens is great one to, and not as good as Rondo but i'm pretty sure he will fit right in.
-
Toughest/Weakest Regions
16th region is up there with the strongest. They got a few good teams that are tough to play.