Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GaViking

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GaViking

  1. I really try to understand why you make the comments that you do.
  2. No Insight in Ft Thomas BF? What cable service do you have?
  3. I agree. How can a coach and the assistant coach's call the plays of the game and also worry about who the heck is on the sideline with the exception of the players and trainers? I would like to know the affiliation of the person the ref ran into.
  4. 21-14 Dixe at half time
  5. Guess we will see on Friday
  6. There is no need to run up the score at all. A win is a win whether it is by 3 points or many more.
  7. I don't think open enrollment makes much of a difference in the football program for Kenton County. Everyone talks about football, but does it also make a difference in other sports like basketball, baseball, golf? You can pay tuition to attend other public or private school's as well. I know of some high school boys who left Dixie and went to Scott. It had nothing to do with sports, it was about attending a school where they previously had lived and had friends.
  8. I believe in Dixie football. I know they will come to play and give everything they have. It's happened before, and it can happen again.
  9. Did you play for Dixie? Check out the stats from 2002 to present.
  10. I believe Dixie is going to come and play to win.
  11. Andy was a fine young man and team mate on the football team for Dixie. Please accept our deepest sympathy on the loss of your son.
  12. The only thing I will state is that we were given advice by a parent whose son played in the late 90's and suffered a concussion and other injuries. They felt their son was put into the varsity games before he was ready. The conditioning program was also brought up.
  13. Congrat's to Dixie. Tried to find the game on internet radio and found out it was changed to Bellevue/Dayton game.
  14. I'll go with Dixie in this game.
  15. Good Luck to Dixie playing Highlands Friday. You are a good team and have great coach's. Play your best game as a team and anything is possible. It has happened before and can happen again. Go Dixie!!!
  16. I would choose B - we were so happy for Holmes to win the Sweet 16 this year. It was great to see Highlands beat St X, however it wasn't the game of all games I would have been cheering for.
  17. I want to here about the Saint X and Elder predictions. Hope the QB from Highlands is ok.
  18. That's because CCH travels to other high schools that have lights and actually play on Friday nights.
  19. Thanks TOG - I didn't know the history between Steve and yourself. I've known his plaque holds a very special place in your heart. Thanks for sharing your story, and I'm so glad Dixie will once again have it placed as it should be.
  20. Any updates? The computer I'm on will not allow me to watch the game online.
  21. Good luck to Trinity playing Elder in the pit.
  22. You must complete an application requesting open enrollment for elementary, middle school or high school students in Kenton County. The school you are requesting your child to be moved to must have room for the student at their grade level. There is no guarantee the transfer will be granted. You must also complete a new application each and every year. Again, there is no guarantee they will continue to be allowed to attend the school requested.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.