Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle/Dixie predictions

Who will win? 119 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Very interesting matchup between two good teams. Ryle is 2-1, coming off a dismantling of New Cath. Dixie is 2-2, having lost back-to-back games to Simon Kenton and Conner, but played pretty well in both games. The teams met in a pre-season scrimmage and Ryle handled them pretty easily, but you can throw that game out the window.

 

I think you'll see a lot of points scored in this game, but ultimately Ryle scores the most. They are playing exceptionally well right now and are running and passing very well. Their defense and special teams have looked very solid. Dixie's offense is very strong itself, but they have had some issues on defense and Ryle will exploit this. Ryle 38, Dixie 21.

 

Who you got?

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luv the way Ryle is mixing the pass in with their powerful running attack. I believe you'll see them throw more on running downs and vice-versa to become even more unpredictable. New Cath tried to bring 7-8 in the box on defense and Ryle picked them apart through the air. Pick your poison.

 

Dixie was overmated physically in their scrimmage a few weeks back. Being down on the field for that one, you could hear the Dixie coaches emploring their kids to "hit like they are"...However, I believe Dixie will be better prepared in this one, but ultimately can't stop all of Ryle's weapons on offense.

Ryle 35, Dixie 20

Ryle will take this game. I don't see it being a blow out though. I also don't think it will be as high scoring as Conner is used to as Ryle will play ball control all night long.

Ryle 45-13. Elliott and his running mates should have a big game.

Ryle will take this game. I don't see it being a blow out though. I also don't think it will be as high scoring as Conner is used to as Ryle will play ball control all night long.

 

Guess I should've written Colonels even though I was talking on the phone about Conner huh?:jump:

Ryle 42-14, sorry about the above post it was mine a friend was still signed in on my computer.

Very interesting matchup between two good teams. Ryle is 2-1, coming off a dismantling of New Cath. Dixie is 2-2, having lost back-to-back games to Simon Kenton and Conner, but played pretty well in both games. The teams met in a pre-season scrimmage and Ryle handled them pretty easily, but you can throw that game out the window.

 

I think you'll see a lot of points scored in this game, but ultimately Ryle scores the most. They are playing exceptionally well right now and are running and passing very well. Their defense and special teams have looked very solid. Dixie's offense is very strong itself, but they have had some issues on defense and Ryle will exploit this. Ryle 38, Dixie 21.

 

Who you got?

 

 

Dixie turned it over twice inside the red zone, if I remember correctly, once in the 1st qtr. and once in the 2nd qtr. Also if I remember correctly again it was 28 -7 Ryle at half.

 

 

31-28 Ryle

  • Author
Dixie turned it over twice inside the red zone, if I remember correctly, once in the 1st qtr. and once in the 2nd qtr. Also if I remember correctly again it was 28 -7 Ryle at half.

 

 

31-28 Ryle

 

When Ryle pulled their starters in the 3rd period, it was 41-7. Yes, Dixie turned the ball over (or Ryle forced them, take your pick) a couple of times, but Ryle basically manhandled them the entire time. That being said, it was a pre-season game, so it means nothing now. :thumb:

When Ryle pulled their starters in the 3rd period, it was 41-7. Yes, Dixie turned the ball over (or Ryle forced them, take your pick) a couple of times, but Ryle basically manhandled them the entire time. That being said, it was a pre-season game, so it means nothing now. :thumb:

 

 

I was thinking that the 2nd half both schools started their JV on a 10 play 10 play rotation. I apologize for misremembering.:thumb:

I say that Dixie plays their best game of the year but the Raiders continue to improve each week. At Dixie, so that is an edge for the Red Colonels. I think Ryle gets more stops than Dixie and the Raiders win.

Dixie is finishing up a tough 5 game stretch to open the season before getting into district play.

NCC, Beechwood, SK, Conner, and Ryle.

It's homecoming game for the Colonels but unless Dixie's defense can step it up, it won't be pleasant.

Dixie's inability to tackle seriously limits their chances of beating Ryle and Ryle's strong running game.

Ryle wins this game, Clyde is right on the mark with the previous post. I don't see Dixie stopping Ryle at all.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.