Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RebelK

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RebelK

  1. Whoa my friend......don't get to upset before the season even starts. Just wait to see what the season brings and then perhaps you can get excited about Boyle making another run at the state:sssh::thumb: Oh before I forget........................ GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Did - got it - you're a good kid:thumb:
  3. :thumb::thumb: Let's hope we get a good start!!!!! Hey Rebel....do you have the schedule and if you do will you pm me with it.....Thanks.
  4. A parent's worse nightmare. My thoughts and prayers are with this young man, his family, his friends, his team and his coach.
  5. I've known Larry Vaught for close to 30 years and he's about as straight up as you'd ever want a sports editor to be. Oh, I know that people from Boyle county have said that he only wrote in favorite of Danville and I suppose that some from Danville have said the same thing about him and Boyle County. Larry is a well known and well liked sports editor. He is well respected by his peers and by the schools and coaches that he covers. I'm not here to defend Larry, he can do that himself but I will have to say one thing....he's right...Pulley shouldn't have been picked Mr. Football....in my opinion and we all have one of those. I just think that the people in Danville and surrounding counties are very lucky to have someone who really does care about their kids as much as Larry does.
  6. I saw this the other day and I am ashamed to admit that I didn't know how to do a link:irked: If this child and his parents want to be at Boyle County then I am glad they are going to allow him to play.
  7. There's this one guy out there who grills the best burger in the world. I will sure miss those Friday nights since I don't live there anymore:cry::cry::cry:
  8. Actually I think it's kinda cool GO REBELS
  9. I see nothing wrong with it as long as they aren't trying to coach. They may be in the same situation I was in years ago. I would stop off after work to pick up my brother, and all his little friends who needed a ride to Perryville, and it was just easier for me to wait instead of driving home and back again to get him. So the only difference with me and these people you are talking about is they were smart enough to bring food.:thumb:
  10. I don't think they have been living on past glory. I think they have just had some difficult years and some difficult coaches. Perhaps with the new coach change and with some kids coming back they will be able to play some ball. I've heard some really good things about the team that French is going to put on the field this year. I hope that they get to finally enjoy themselves and hopefully they'll get rewarded for working hard.
  11. Good News.....let's see what happens...and GO REBELS!!!!!
  12. :thumb::thumb: Good Post. I know nothing of this situation so I have kept my mouth shut. I think that if this young man or his family were looking for a school that is in line for another state championship, perhaps they would have gone to a school that has won one in the last 4 years. Everyone knows that I am a Rebel fan win or lose so I am not putting down my school with that last sentence. What I am saying is that for 5 years Boyle County was on the top of their game but for the last few years we haven't been anywhere near the top. Hopefully with Coach French we will be back but the rebuilding may take a number of years. So if this young man was looking for a place that is going to make him a state championship soon he probably should have looked other places. I am glad to have him on the team if he ends up being on it. Good luck to him whether he comes here or goes somewhere else.
  13. I do understand that he has HEIGHT...it would be kinda hard not to see that. It's just that he didn't seem to be doing anything but standing there most of "that" night. Now I will admit that I haven't seen the kid any other time but that night but once again, I just wasn't impressed with him.
  14. You know that I love nothing better than to debate with you but I remember that TD catch, I was there, and if I remember correctly, and I do, he was just standing there and it just came to him. It took nothing out of him to get to the ball. I'm not bashing this kid and if he has the tools, I haven't seen them but I truly wish him luck wherever he goes.
  15. I don't want to talk bad about this kid (or any kid) but I just don't think he'll look good in the black and gold. I've seen my share of good football players and I might live to eat my words, but I just have never thought this kid was one of them.
  16. Who was a heck of a player but I just never thought Macon was. ---sorry
  17. So am I wrong to say that I was not impressed with him? I never could figure out why so many people thought he was so good. It seemed to me that he just stood there and was tall enough to catch some catches. Perhaps I just wasn't seeing him as good as others.
  18. What I said was, "I'm glad to see we have a coach that can put together some highlights for some kids"...and I'll leave it at that.
  19. He is a good kid. I am happy for him. Well it seems that we now have a coach that can actually put together some highlights for these kids to show some colleges:thumb:
  20. I just don't think they would have me. I might have a sane thought or two that would throw them all into a whirl.
  21. Oh really - what makes you think so:D We stayed at the Hampton on our wedding night and we ate breakfast at your place the next morning. We didn't have enough time to do anything out of town so we made that end of town our honeymoon place:lol:
  22. Yea. Our planning and zoning dropped the ball on that one didn't they? Or did they? I think I read that they did. I couldn't figure out why he would go to Mercer when he lived in Boyle and did so much for Boyle. But I think it was kinda taken out of his hands. What do you know?
  23. Why don't they hit up Eddie Montgomery for the money and name the turf after him? Seriously, you know there are enough people associated with this team that putting turf on that field shouldn't be a big problem.
  24. I was told today that Coach French has named Coach Mason as the offensive coach. Is this true? I thought Mason was defense plus I had heard that he was leaving also. Does anyone know if he's staying and if he is what area will he be coaching?
  25. So is the Jeremy Vaught in this article son of Larry Vaught?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.