Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Macon transferring to Boyle Co.

Featured Replies

It is rumored in the Advocate Mess. Both Sam Harp and Larry French are quoted in the blurb, saying they have heard that highly talented senior to be (Leonard Macon) might be attempting to transfer to Boyle County.

 

I feel like this is a situation that would end up a lot like the Euton sitution at Scott Co. I don't see how the kid would ever be able to transfer, yet again, and play next year.

 

http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=41894&format=html

 

Did BC already recieve a transfer from somewhere in eastern KY? :confused:

  • Replies 66
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is rumored in the Advocate Mess. Both Sam Harp and Larry French are quoted in the blurb, saying they have heard that highly talented senior to be (Leonard Macon) might be attempting to transfer to Boyle County.

 

I feel like this is a situation that would end up a lot like the Euton sitution at Scott Co. I don't see how the kid would ever be able to transfer, yet again, and play next year.

 

http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=41894&format=html

 

Did BC already recieve a transfer from somewhere in eastern KY? :confused:

 

I too wonder if he would be eligible next year. I've never understood clearly what the rules are and how they are applied. I recall Jeremey Britt came to Danville for his Senior year. I think it was a legit change of address but he became eligible right away.

 

Is the Macon family in the same boat? Go to Taylor County with a job and it doesn't pan out and he is hired in Boyle? I don't know.

 

As to the other transfer it is the QB from Lawrence County who I think will be a Soph next year.

  • Author
I too wonder if he would be eligible next year. I've never understood clearly what the rules are and how they are applied. I recall Jeremey Britt came to Danville for his Senior year. I think it was a legit change of address but he became eligible right away.

 

Is the Macon family in the same boat? Go to Taylor County with a job and it doesn't pan out and he is hired in Boyle? I don't know.

 

As to the other transfer it is the QB from Lawrence County who I think will be a Soph next year.

 

I thought it was a QB, but couldn't remember where he was from. Thanks for the infor Hatz, you getting ready for football season?

If He does get to play for Boyle...I wish him good luck...IMO I don't think it will be a good fit in Coach French's TEAM oriented Football...;):cool:

So am I wrong to say that I was not impressed with him? I never could figure out why so many people thought he was so good. It seemed to me that he just stood there and was tall enough to catch some catches. Perhaps I just wasn't seeing him as good as others.

So am I wrong to say that I was not impressed with him? I never could figure out why so many people thought he was so good. It seemed to me that he just stood there and was tall enough to catch some catches. Perhaps I just wasn't seeing him as good as others.

 

I hope this does not sound like Im bashing...Because I like Leonard...But when a Human Being gets told over and over how great they are,sometimes they forget they have to keep working harder than ever to keep growing success...:thumb:

As to the other transfer it is the QB from Lawrence County who I think will be a Soph next year.

 

I think the quarterback is named Boone Goldsmith, son of former Lawrence County coach Billy Goldsmith. His named floated around Garrard County when their job was open, as well as some other spots in central Kentucky. I'm guessing dad is coming to be an assistant coach.

I recall Jeremy Britt came to Danville for his Senior year. I think it was a legit change of address but he became eligible right away.

 

Didn't his mom get a job at Centre College? Seemed to come at a really good time!

Didn't his mom get a job at Centre College? Seemed to come at a really good time!

 

I know at one time His Mom was at Bate Middle School...

I know at one time His Mom was at Bate Middle School...

 

Maybe that's what it was. His brother attended Centre around the same time, right? Maybe that's what I was thinking.

Maybe that's what it was. His brother attended Centre around the same time, right? Maybe that's what I was thinking.

 

I believe so...That was before I got heavy into Danville Football...His Mom could have also been at Centre...I know four years ago she had my son at Bate...Phys Ed...:thumb:

At the time of Britt's transfer to Danville, his older brother was an athlete (basketball player, I think) at Centre. The story told at the time, as I recall, was that his mother wanted to move there to be closer to him. Whether that was the whole story, well ...

Macon is not as good as the kid that played wide out and DB at Danville that is now at WKU.

Macon is not as good as the kid that played wide out and DB at Danville that is now at WKU.

 

That would be Darious Baughman...:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.