Is Macon transferring to Boyle Co.

LCPATS

I keep hearing and reading about this kid's DUNKS - does that make a great basketball player? I mean, yes I know he is 6'6" and that is good, but can he do anything but dunk? And is dunking enough to give up football???:eek:

He needs work, but he has some really good raw skills. I saw him a few times last season before he left Danville and his 15-foot and in game improved every time I saw him play. He seems to really like basketball and works hard at it.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you get that fact about UK pulling there offer from Rich Brooks. Or did you get that from magic imformation hat. The offer is still their and waiting. And I talked to Rich Brooks and Joker Phillips.

You got this information from Rich Brooks and Joker Phillips?

I keep hearing and reading about this kid's DUNKS - does that make a great basketball player? I mean, yes I know he is 6'6" and that is good, but can he do anything but dunk? And is dunking enough to give up football???:eek:

Being that I am more of a basketball fan than a football fan I will say that being able to dunk at 6'6" against top notch competition is quite impressive. I never said he would give up football, but it seems to me that his exploits on the hardwood are receiving more attention than his exploits on the football field so it would seem reasonable to me that playing basketball might actually be a step in the right direction. Let's be real, Taylor County is better at basketball than football and playing football at Taylor County may not be as conducive for his future than playing basketball. That's all I am saying. He obviously has a world of talent, but his best days of football and being noticed in football are behind him. He has played basketball in front of scouts from D-1 schools from all over the country this summer and has outplayed some high ranking big men recruits. He's no Michael Jordan, but even Michael Jordan could only dunk at one point in his life also. If Leonard can keep his head on straight and stay focused his talent should allow him the opportunity to excel at whatever sport he decides to play at whatever level he can make it to. And I would still love to see him in the Black and Gold.

That would be my whole point in him giving up football and just playing basketball at Taylor County. Granted, this is the football board, but he is a rebounding machine and when football season is over feel free to check up on Leonard's stats which will be mind boggling as they were mind boggling before he left Danville. 15 points and 15 rebounds a game is impressive no matter the range, especially if you can shoot a high percentage from the floor. That is well within reach when he hits the hardwood this winter.

I think everyone has figured it out already but let me add that he is not going to Boyle Co.

There was only 1 or 2 five minute conversations regarding the possibility. I wish him luck where he is.

Edited by STRIKE3