Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rank The State- 4A

Featured Replies

1. LexCath

2. Bell County

3. North Bullitt

4. Boyle County

5. Harrison County

6. Warren East

7. Fairdale

8. Lone Oak

9. Knox Central

10.Bullitt East

Can you think of any that may surprise us and be a dark horse for this season?

IMO LexCath in Bell Co. are going to be the 2 best teams in 4A again this year. Bell will have more coming back with a lot of experience. But LexCath just has so many players and depth and will have great athletes.

There could be some teams I don't know about. Ive obviously not seen everyone, but thats my guess as of now.

1) Lex Catholic

2) Bell Co

3) Franklin Co

4) N.Bullitt

5) W.East

6) Calloway Co

7) Boyle Co

8) Harrison Co

9) Bullitt East

10) F.Simpson

1. Lex. Cath - Hard to pick against them

2. Bell - Tons back, will challange Lex Cath.

3. W. East - Return a DIA RB and a lot up front

4. Franklin Co. - Return a lot, skill to spare

5. Calloway Co. - All kids of potential, we'll see

6. Lone Oak - Hard to pick against Jack, another run?

7. Harrison Co. - Lots back, but new coach

8. N. Bullitt - Believed the hype last year, we'll see again this year

9. Boyle Co. - Living on past glory until they prove otherwise

10. Hopkins Co. Central - Real speed, and lots of it

1.Lex Cath.

2.Boyle Co.

3.Bell Co.

4.Franklin Co.

5.North Bullitt

6.Warren East

7.Knox Central

8.Marion Co.

9.Rockcastle Co.

10.Harrison Co.

IMO I have to go with Boyle...With Coach French in charge and from what I have heard about the players they have returning...Could be a real good year for the Rebels...

4A picks:

 

1 Lexington Cath.

2 Bell Co.

3 Franklin Co.

4 Harrison Co.

5 Boyle Co.

6 Warren East

7 Calloway Co.

8 North Bullitt

9 Lone Oak

10 Western

 

Not picking Boyle Co. too high, they have to prove to me that they can win against the likes of Henry Clay,Danville, and Lexington Cath. before I put them higher,which they did not do last season.So we will just wait and see.

4A picks:

 

1 Lexington Cath.

2 Bell Co.

3 Franklin Co.

4 Harrison Co.

5 Boyle Co.

6 Warren East

7 Calloway Co.

8 North Bullitt

9 Lone Oak

10 Western

 

Not picking Boyle Co. too high, they have to prove to me that they can win against the likes of Henry Clay,Danville, and Lexington Cath. before I put them higher,which they did not do last season.So we will just wait and see.

 

With Boyle Co...I feel the exact same way...:thumb:

 

Wow I just looked at Boyle's Schedule...Lex Cath and Henry clay both away...

With Boyle Co...I feel the exact same way...:thumb:

 

Wow I just looked at Boyle's Schedule...Lex Cath and Henry clay both away...

 

Boyle County has a very respectable schedule once again...the same exact schedule as last years to be exact, other than the opening game against Warren Central. However they have alot of returning players and players that did not participate last year that will have a big impact. Ben Slone is coming back and he was Boyle's leading tackler as a sophmore. Just wish he had played last year.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

1. Bell County

2. Franklin County

3. LexCath

4. Boyle County

5. Lone Oak

6. Warren East

7. Harrison County

8. North Bullitt

9. Calloway County

10. Knox Central

 

Knights lost a lot and may lose three games early. They should be contenders mid-season.

Franklin County has lost alot on the O and D line they will have to rely on some unproven youth at those spots, still got some boys playing other sports that have not been consistently at football yet as well. Hopefully they can live up to the expectations at FC.

 

 

Bell co.

Lex. Cath

 

 

 

 

 

The rest.

1. Lex. Cath - Hard to pick against them

2. Bell - Tons back, will challange Lex Cath.

3. W. East - Return a DIA RB and a lot up front

4. Franklin Co. - Return a lot, skill to spare

5. Calloway Co. - All kids of potential, we'll see

6. Lone Oak - Hard to pick against Jack, another run?

7. Harrison Co. - Lots back, but new coach

8. N. Bullitt - Believed the hype last year, we'll see again this year

9. Boyle Co. - Living on past glory until they prove otherwise

10. Hopkins Co. Central - Real speed, and lots of it

I don't think they have been living on past glory. I think they have just had some difficult years and some difficult coaches. Perhaps with the new coach change and with some kids coming back they will be able to play some ball.

 

I've heard some really good things about the team that French is going to put on the field this year. I hope that they get to finally enjoy themselves and hopefully they'll get rewarded for working hard.

I don't think they have been living on past glory. I think they have just had some difficult years and some difficult coaches. Perhaps with the new coach change and with some kids coming back they will be able to play some ball.

 

I've heard some really good things about the team that French is going to put on the field this year. I hope that they get to finally enjoy themselves and hopefully they'll get rewarded for working hard.

 

 

I didn't mean to imply that the team had been living on past glory, rather that they have been ranked by outsiders based on past history, rather than the last couple of years' production. I doubt Boyle will stay down for long. But I want to see what they do against Warren Central before giving them the nod as a real early-on contender.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.