Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Attention: Boyle County Rebels Fans

Featured Replies

We are about to start another football season, the 2008 Boyle Co. team.so lets hear it.

 

WHO YA WITH

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to coach French and his new team the Boyle Co. Rebels.

 

:thumb::thumb:

Everybody do that Rebel Rumble...........

Everybody do that Rebel Rumble...........

 

Everybody Rumble! :D

Don't get to excited Boyle fans, I know you have a new coach and everything but I don't see Boyle making a run for the state title this year!:argue:

Don't get to excited Boyle fans, I know you have a new coach and everything but I don't see Boyle making a run for the state title this year!:argue:

 

What a wet blanket!! :lol:

 

 

Actually I just want a Rebel program where they are competitive to make a run. I think they are going to be much improved and ready to do that soon. :thumb:

Don't get to excited Boyle fans, I know you have a new coach and everything but I don't see Boyle making a run for the state title this year!:argue:

 

 

 

We are just like you "Can't wait for the real season to kick off!". Who said anything about a state title? :rolleyes:

 

I'm with Hatz on this one "I just want a Rebel program where they are competitive to make a run".

We are just like you "Can't wait for the real season to kick off!". Who said anything about a state title? :rolleyes:

 

I'm with Hatz on this one "I just want a Rebel program where they are competitive to make a run".

 

Good luck to you!:cool:

Good luck to you!:cool:

 

I hope you know I was just :lol: with you. :thumb:

:thumb:

I hope you know I was just :lol: with you. :thumb:

Go Admirals!!!

 

Oh wait, wrong thread :lol:

Go Admirals!!!

 

Oh wait, wrong thread :lol:

 

"There's 2 kinds of dumb. One is getting naked and howling like lunatic at the moon. The other is doing it in my living room. One you can ignore, the other you kind of have to deal with." :lol:

 

(Paraphrased from Hoosiers)

 

Wireman, you done come into the living room. :eek::lol::D

 

That was funny.

"There's 2 kinds of dumb. One is getting naked and howling like lunatic at the moon. The other is doing it in my living room. One you can ignore, the other you kind of have to deal with." :lol:

 

(Paraphrased from Hoosiers)

 

Wireman, you done come into the living room. :eek::lol::D

 

That was funny.

 

I'll cheer for you guys in at least 9 games this season. How's that?

I'll cheer for you guys in at least 9 games this season. How's that?

 

Deal.

 

What about post season????

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.