KHSAA Wants You

STRIKE3

So you've always wanted, to be an Assistant Commissioner, well now is your chance but you better hurry.

KHSAA is taking applications until June 15th, for a vacancy for Assistant Commissioner. There is also a special Board of Control meeting, on June 16th and you might just get approved.

Here is information....http://www.khsaa.org/khsaa-assistantcommissioneradvertisement2008.pdf

Good luck to all.

Michael Barren, I do believe.

This is not to replace Mike. Mike was on the Board of Control. He was not an assistant commissioner. The position of assistant commissioner that they are looking to fill is a new position created due to the Board of Control's belief they need another assistant commissioner to monitor and enforce compliance by the schools.

This is not to replace Mike. Mike was on the Board of Control. He was not an assistant commissioner. The position of assistant commissioner that they are looking to fill is a new position created due to the Board of Control's belief they need another assistant commissioner to monitor and enforce compliance by the schools.
Thanks very much....:thumb:

Tony, would make an excellent choice, if meeting all the criteria.

TD would be great. They need someone to speak up for the little man (GT):lol:

The only problem with TD is then she would have to behave at all the sports events.:D

I believe that this is not a nea poistion but a replacement for Mr. Boucher whi is retiring and I have heard will take on some kind of part time roll at the khsaa.

Actually with Larry recently announcing his retirement, it looks like the KHSAA will be hiring two asst commissioners in the near future. The previously announced open asst commissioner position was for the newly created asst commissioner position.