Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Warren Central Predictions

Featured Replies

IMO this is going to be the start of something good this year. I think Boyle starts off with a win. :ylsuper:

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyle Co. 28-14.

Boyle Co.

:thumb::thumb: Let's hope we get a good start!!!!!

 

Hey Rebel....do you have the schedule and if you do will you pm me with it.....Thanks.

I was not impressed by WCs scrimmage against Ft Campbell. Will have to go with Boyle in this one.

 

Boyle 31

WC 14

Boyle County, I expect a big season out of French and the Rebels.

  • Author
:thumb::thumb: Let's hope we get a good start!!!!!

 

Hey Rebel....do you have the schedule and if you do will you pm me with it.....Thanks.

 

Check your pm K :thumb:

As long as the Rebels offensive line holds up they win by at least 2 TD's

Check your pm K :thumb:

Did - got it - you're a good kid:thumb:

French fries em in the Rebs opener....28-0

The Dragons have a big offensive line and speed. Just to go against the grain I'll go with Warren Central 24-21.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

This will be a very good football game, Warren Central will win this one 20-14.

I am cautiously optimistic that this is a new Boyle team in '08. That said this game ought to tell some things for the Rebel faithful.

 

According to the previews Warren Central has their QB back and a solid runner (though not the starter from last year). Someone mentioned their solid line play but the one thing I noticed in the preview was that the only linemen mentioned were only 240, 220 and 210 in the poundage department. Boyle is not too big upfront, so I'm told, but they might be even in that size comparison.

 

I hope for a Boyle victory. I'll wait and see. :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.