Boyle County/Warren Central Predictions

Rebel

Solid.... line..... play.

If someone's seeing that from Central, they're hiding it from me. I think their pass blocking looks improved (at least from the first scrimmage to the second), but the run blocking leaves much to be desired, and that's going to be a huge component in their game.

Lightfoot, mentioned in the preview, has been dismissed from the team and was not on the OL anyway. Their biggest OL is Jeremy Heming (not certain how big, but probably 270 or so), but he's very raw. They're counting on him to do some big things, but he's still developing.

Central looked better against Madisonville, but they've still not shown me anything to make me believe that they'll really contend with Boyle. I'd say the 2 TD+ predictions are probably accurate.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who is officially the starting quarterback for Boyle? Mason took about 70% of the snaps in the scrimmage from what I'm hearing. Aumiller has committed to UK as a Tight End so I couldn't imagine him playing quarterback again this season. I heard alot about Boone Goldsmith but apparently he didn't get to play that much in the scrimmage so what's the situation for the quarterback position?

So who is officially the starting quarterback for Boyle? Mason took about 70% of the snaps in the scrimmage from what I'm hearing. Aumiller has committed to UK as a Tight End so I couldn't imagine him playing quarterback again this season. I heard alot about Boone Goldsmith but apparently he didn't get to play that much in the scrimmage so what's the situation for the quarterback position?

Mason is the starter. Hatz, don't worry, from what I've seen the Rebel's should take care of WC by 3 or 4 td's. Not promising a huge season but the first one should not be too bad.

Mason is the starter. Hatz, don't worry, from what I've seen the Rebel's should take care of WC by 3 or 4 td's. Not promising a huge season but the first one should not be too bad.

That's what I thought based on what I heard from the scrimmage.

I think this game will be closer than some might think. I'm just hoping to leave Bowling Green with a Win. I will be the first to say I do not know anything about Warren Central, but they did play some really goods teams tuff last year, and they will be playing in their home city.

Any and all helps to ease my fears and nerves are always greatly appreciated. :thumb:

I am originally from Bowling Green and went to Bowling Green High, my kid is a freshman at Boyle County so to see Boyle County and Bowling Green defeat Warren Central in the this year will be icing on the cake for me. Boyle County will be better this year and I have yet to hear anything about Warren Central returning to its ways of the past. Based off of that, I have a hard time believing that Boyle will lose this game. They played Bowling Green a whole lot better than the score indicated last year and I feel a BC victory this time around in good old Bowling Green at my good old alma mater.

Go Rebels!!!!!!!! Slay the Dragons!!!!!!!!!!!

and Purples!!!!!!!!!!!