Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

real sport

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by real sport

  1. East is without some good players, and Allen has been playing without probably their best player. But I still see East being very athletic and with the return of their Quarterback they are still a very good football team. Allen will have to play better then last week to beat the Raiders.
  2. Congrats to Coach Graham, he is one of the fine men in Kentucky Coaching. Great person for young coaches to look up to. By the way, what happened to LCA's D-cord. from this past season. Or has Raines been calling the Defense.
  3. The Wildcats should be very tough this year. With the exception of Bowling Green the should be the most athletic team on the field in this area. Dalcourt and Flippin are both very special players and should be hard to stop.
  4. How will Lincoln County be this year?
  5. This is a great thing for a good football player. Holton and Dalcourt are both very good football players and it is great to see some kids from schools in this area other than Bowling Green getting offers this early in the recruitng season. Congrats to both young men.
  6. New coach to go along with it. They will still be fast. Was curious as to what Offense and Defense the new coach is bringing in.
  7. What happened to the 30 days? Is that not a rule anymore? Plus can anybody verify this? Is it truth or just more rumors? I had heard that Lincoln has not even interviewed yet.
  8. Yes that was the last time Lincoln played either one of these schools. The Danville score was not more than fifty. I remember that because Lincoln on had the running clock put on them one game that year and it was against Boyle. Also the kid played more thatn the last play I think but that is irrelevant. The next year Lincoln moved out of district and Smith was still at Boyle. French and Smith decided not to try to schedule because of there friendship. Plus there was a time when Boyle dropped Lincoln to soften the schedule only to add them back after they rebuilt.
  9. Larry coached his team at Meade to the state finals. Not sure on exact year but early 90's, I was still a pup. But he did never win the State he has been there Hatz. But to go with your point I agree, some of the best coaches in this state have never went to the finals. It is the job they do with what they have. If all schools and all kids were the same then yes State Champions would be important. But to most of the state it is not the case.
  10. LCPATS, I wouldn't be to hard on French since he did revive the program and brought it back to life after being in football hell. With that being said, Larry says what he feels. He is not going to lie or shy from the truth. That is what makes Larry. But for you to bad mouth him after all he has done for Lincoln than you should be ashamed.
  11. I feel Allen still has a way to go to be up there with Franklin. They should make some strides but it will be a long road in front of them. I look for Russell to be tough and Logan is returning a QB that can flat fly. They will be very dangerous this year.
  12. Franklin seems to have the talent the last two years to play with East but haven't so far. Who knows though, maybe this is the year that Franklin finally lives up to all the promises we so often hear about on here. But I would still pick East to win.
  13. From what I saw of him in the JV. he has a strong enough arm to give that trophy a good run. I also think he does some punting so he might be able to kick it pretty well too. Overall though I feel East will be the team to beat again in the district. Franklin is going to have the talent to give them a run but they still have to beat them, and they have yet to do that in the last 4 meetings.
  14. I agree that Warren East loses a lot, but the cupboard will be far from empty. The Holton kid is a great football player.They will have an inexperienced QB but he has talent. They might not be the score quick team that they was this year but still will be very dangerous. I also believe that in the long run there defense will be better overall then this years team with the return of their DL and LB's. If I was a to predict this early, I would say that Bruni and Company will have a chance to throw several more trophies in 2008.
  15. Totally disrespectful, Bruni should be reprimanded for it. How should they reprimand him for this? What should they fire him for throwing a trophy. My question is this. Who has this hurt, I mean has Bruni thrown the trophy at kids or at the other team he has just defeated. Maybe in your eyes he has no manners but the fact is his kids follow him and work and play very hard for him so if he feels the need to throw a throphy to keep his kids from being satisfied for what they have acheived instead of what they can achieve than so be it. It is his schools trophy.
  16. The Steelman kid from Bowling Green is pretty good. Also down the road in Franklin a kid by the name of Courtney Dalcourt is pretty awesome in his own ways.
  17. Article in Danville paper regarding the new football format and Basketball saying they are getting the bad end of it. Should call for some good discussions. http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=25210&format=html
  18. They say it is between Mueller(sp... Form Mulhenberg South) or Kimbrell(McLean County). For the Daviess County job.
  19. I was referring to Chris Mason. The O-line coach at Boyle. The post above said something about a Boyle coach being interviewed. Bill Mason, has never been at Boyle.
  20. Who is the assistant from Boyle. I do think that Mason is originally from Frankfort. But it would suprise me that he would be looking.
  21. Not sure of the exact score but Lincoln won by 25+....
  22. It is still voted by the coaches, and the coach cannot vote for one of his own. But I am sure that Larry Vaught has his say in it as well, and after seeing the release of the team I can think of several good players left off. Congratulations to the players named, and sorry to the several good ones left off.
  23. All look good except for number 4, just cannot make myself enjoy it. I would suggest though to drive down to Bowling Green to see Warren Central and St.X. If it is anything like the game a couple of years ago it will be well worth the drive and the sitting out in the cold.
  24. But after getting back into Coaching will he really give it up again. Just curious because I would rank Coach Gates as one of the better coaches in the state. Or was there something with him being the A.D. that would make him have to stick to the one year only.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.