Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coaching Changes

Featured Replies

With the regular season over, looks like there will be alot of coaching changes for next year. What schools will look to make coaching changes?

 

a Few possibilities: Fort Knox, Carroll Co., Green co, North Oldham, Estill Co, Cawood

 

:confused: :confused: :confused:

  • Replies 47
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are speculating, then we don't need that here.

 

If you have some information about a position you want to pass along, by all means post it, but be wary of Rule #6

 

No putting incorrect or false information on the site.

The Caldwell County job will be open. AD Pat Gates took that as a one-year job this year.

But after getting back into Coaching will he really give it up again. Just curious because I would rank Coach Gates as one of the better coaches in the state. Or was there something with him being the A.D. that would make him have to stick to the one year only.

With the regular season over, looks like there will be alot of coaching changes for next year. What schools will look to make coaching changes?

 

a Few possibilities: Fort Knox, Carroll Co., Green co, North Oldham, Estill Co, Cawood

 

:confused: :confused: :confused:

 

Cawood will cease to exist after this school year, so no opening to fill there.

Cawood will cease to exist after this school year, so no opening to fill there.
I thought the new Harlan school was opening in 2007. :confused:
I thought the new Harlan school was opening in 2007. :confused:

 

 

I have asked this before, What class will the new school be in?

I thought the new Harlan school was opening in 2007. :confused:

The few Harlan Co. people I have talked to dont seem to think the new school will open before 2008. The school should be 4A.

I thought the new Harlan school was opening in 2007. :confused:

 

I may be wrong then. I thought they were supposed to be open next year. My bad, and carry on.

I know Butler in Jefferson County, for sure.

The few Harlan Co. people I have talked to dont seem to think the new school will open before 2008. The school should be 4A.

 

Don't quote me but if i remember correct i was told the new harlan school will be 3A and be put in the district with Bell,KC,Clay,Rock etc.

That is not for sure but that is what i was told to be true.

If true, man what a rough district that will be :ylsuper:

Cawood will be open next year, and I believe a new coach would be a welcome site.

I have heard that Nelson Co. was firing Mason...Does anyone know if this is true.

 

"And besides the whiskey, I think we'll require a little respect."

Don't quote me but if i remember correct i was told the new harlan school will be 3A and be put in the district with Bell,KC,Clay,Rock etc.

That is not for sure but that is what i was told to be true.

If true, man what a rough district that will be :ylsuper:

Unless you heard that somewhere other than here, I believe that maybe Les Dixon stated they would probably have 3A numbers and i stated that would probably place them in the district with Bell, KC, Rock and so on

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.