Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Friday Night Lights

Featured Replies

No Friday night football for most of us, since our teams got put out. Now this is new to me, so what do we do now on Fridays, maybe go to a movie or eat out or just sit at home? Anyone with more ideas.

No Friday night football for most of us, since our teams got put out. Now this is new to me, so what do we do now on Fridays, maybe go to a movie or eat out or just sit at home? Anyone with more ideas.

 

You can always travel to Russell and watch us play Friday. :D

We would be more than happy to have a few more fans.

  • Author
You can always travel to Russell and watch us play Friday. :D

We would be more than happy to have a few more fans.

Oh no no no it's too cold. :D

Oh no no no it's too cold. :D

 

Wimp!!!! :p:D

You could go to the stadium and just sit for awhile. :jump:

I'll be in W Ky for Thanksgiving so I'm going to the Mayfield/Bardstown game. I am programmed to be at a football game the Friday after Thanksgiving. Since Danville is out, habit dictates that I show up at somebody's game. :cool:

 

I'm sure I'll make an appearance at PJCS next week also rooting for somebody.

  • Author
I'll be on BGP catching all the updates. :thumb:

More then likely that's were I be also.

Super, I feel the same way. We have been out for 2 weeks now and I've had problems on Friday. I've been watching pratice since early August. And now what do I do on Saturdays? I'm not much on Basketball.

Well you can spend your friday Deer hunting, which is a good idea, and getting ready for for the next day. Or you can find a game close as possible and go :D

Suggestions:

 

(1) Support the closest team to your area that is still in the playoffs

(2) Look forward to next year

(3) There are plenty of good football games on TV (even if not high school)

(4) Learn to like basketball

  • Author
Suggestions:

 

(1) Support the closest team to your area that is still in the playoffs

(2) Look forward to next year

(3) There are plenty of good football games on TV (even if not high school)

(4) Learn to like basketball

Those are good suggestions. :thumb:

Suggestions:

 

(1) Support the closest team to your area that is still in the playoffs

(2) Look forward to next year

(3) There are plenty of good football games on TV (even if not high school)

(4) Learn to like basketball

 

All look good except for number 4, just cannot make myself enjoy it. I would suggest though to drive down to Bowling Green to see Warren Central and St.X. If it is anything like the game a couple of years ago it will be well worth the drive and the sitting out in the cold.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.