Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsfan41

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsfan41

  1. It's hurting my bracket. I intentionally turned down my SEC bias and said A&M and Texas would lose today. Same with Georgia.
  2. You can down play it. But I don't think law enforcement just happened to stumble upon this.
  3. Either way, he just threw away a gig making a lot more money than he would get selling weed. Some of these guys are just too dumb to be well paid and that may never change.
  4. It's shocking to you, that the team that has came back multiple times or lost close games from behind, lost?
  5. 100%. Great family with all of his sons and a daughter playing basketball for Simon Kenton and all of them being great student athletes. Like I mentioned before, Coach Stowers winning a state title would be a great story, in my opinion.
  6. Agreed. I don't think anyone really thought the boys team had much of a shot in 1981. Anything can happen.
  7. Glad to see the Lady Pioneers continuing to win. I would love to see them win a championship with Coach Stowers SR back at the helm. He has done a lot for the program over a long period of time.
  8. Unfortunately I agree. I hope I'm wrong but I could see this season continuing to go bad.
  9. It will. That's pretty much always how that works out in the draft. Any time there is a big time defensive player that has Bengals fans salivating, the Ravens and Steelers are ready to snatch them up. With that said, I'm not sure how sold I am on Styles. I know his numbers at the combine were wild but I don't know much beyond that. That's one thing about the draft being so long after the college football season has ended. I've forgot 90% of what I knew about players from the last season.
  10. I had to turn it off. I needed a bourbon to keep watching that crap and I can't have one tonight.
  11. 27-3 run to close out the half. You can lose to any team playing like that.
  12. That one was really cool to watch. Had to break out my USA sweatshirt for today's gym trip.
  13. Reds opening day can't get here fast enough.
  14. Just pathetic.
  15. This is painful to watch.
  16. Really sad. We just never know what some folks are struggling to deal with.
  17. That 1.35 number is rather intriguing. I really don't understand the rational. I'm late to the party and not going to read all 15 pages. Has that number been explained at all?
  18. The winter olympics don't hold a candle to the summer olympics in my opinion. But with that said, I've still watched them just about every day for at least an hour or two, sometimes four or five hours on my off days.
  19. For whatever reason I just did not have a good feeling going into last night's game. Dioubate is far too inconsistent at the 3 or 4 this season. Sure would have been nice to have had Caleb Wilson at the 4. I can't remember for certain, but I think our bench contributed 1 field goal for the entire game. That's just not going to get it done.
  20. I need to watch that one again. I've found that some of those old police movies and shows hit a little different nowadays.
  21. I was going to say the same about Otto. I also liked him alot as Harry, aka Cole Trickles crew chief in Days of Thunder. I was only about 6 years old when that movie came out but I always had a fondness for it. RIP Mr. Duval, another great one gone.
  22. Agreed. After that 0-2 start in league play, I don't think anyone thought they would be 8-3 right now. As much as it sucked losing Quantance, Lowe and Williams, I think it helped define rolls for guys and helped the team build some continuity.
  23. This didn't used to bother me that much. But I'm now guy in his forties, with a seven month old at home. He prefers to go to bed at 9 o'clock and I really try to sleep when he likes to sleep and for that reason alone, these late starts suck.
  24. Probably the best win for Kentucky on the year. Really could have let it slip away early in the second half. Proud of the effort today. Moving forward, please make your free throws.
  25. Oweh, what the hell. You can't miss that many free throws.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.