Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas A&M 96 Kentucky 85

Kentucky vs. Texas A&M 6 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      66%
    • Texas A&M
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Cats (19-10) (10-6) travel to Texas on Tuesday night to take on the Aggies (19-10) (9-7) in a SEC battle. The Cats are coming off one of their best complete games this season and the Aggies are coming off a tough home loss to in state rival Texas. The game is at 7:00pm (thank goodness) on ESPN2. Go Cats!!

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    I know a lot of fans don’t like it. However, UK has always been at its best when it has a coach who has that bigger than life personality. A personality that quite possibly thinks they are equal to or

  • theguru
    theguru

    I hope so, I like the 7pm slot too so all the old timers can watch it. 

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    Cats leading 30-21 at the under 8 media timeout. The Cats led by as many as 12 in this last stretch. The Cats are shooting it really well so far at 63% compared to just 29% by A&M.

On 2/28/2026 at 9:10 PM, 16thBBall Fan said:

The Cats (19-10) (10-6) travel to Texas on Tuesday night to take on the Aggies (19-10) (9-7) in a SEC battle. The Cats are coming off one of their best complete games this season and the Aggies are coming off a tough home loss to in state rival Texas. The game is at 7:00pm (thank goodness) on ESPN2. Go Cats!!

The Cats need this one to keep building momentum. They played really well and shot the ball really well on Saturday. If they can come out with the same intensity and effort then they have a really good chance. Texas A&M will come out on fire, especially after their loss Saturday, as they are playing for their NCAA Tournament lives. Texas A&M is slightly favored the last time I checked but I feel optimistic about this one. 

I think Kentucky is going to win 80-73.

Kentucky 82-77.

I see Pope and company winning one here.

2 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

I see Pope and company winning one here.

I hope so, I like the 7pm slot too so all the old timers can watch it. 

  • Author

Not good as they go to the under 16 media timeout that Aberdeen just picked up his 2nd foul with the way that A&M presses, I am not sure if Johnson is ready yet for that. I guess we will see. lol I hope I am wrong.

  • Author

Cats with a good 4-minute run and led 22-16 at the under 12 media timeout.

  • Author

Cats leading 30-21 at the under 8 media timeout. The Cats led by as many as 12 in this last stretch. The Cats are shooting it really well so far at 63% compared to just 29% by A&M.

  • Author

Well the Cats have had their drought again! They were up 30-18 with 8:04 left in the first half and now less than 4 minutes later they are down 31-30 having been outscored 13-0. The Cats last scored at the 8:04 mark.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.