Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas A&M 96 Kentucky 85

Kentucky vs. Texas A&M 6 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      66%
    • Texas A&M
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    I know a lot of fans don’t like it. However, UK has always been at its best when it has a coach who has that bigger than life personality. A personality that quite possibly thinks they are equal to or

  • theguru
    theguru

    I hope so, I like the 7pm slot too so all the old timers can watch it. 

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    Cats leading 30-21 at the under 8 media timeout. The Cats led by as many as 12 in this last stretch. The Cats are shooting it really well so far at 63% compared to just 29% by A&M.

  • Author

The Aggies are now on a 21-2 run in the last 6 minutes of gametime! UNREAL!!

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

The Aggies are now on a 21-2 run in the last 6 minutes of gametime! UNREAL!!

This game turned upside down.

  • Author
1 minute ago, theguru said:

This game turned upside down.

We lost all momentum when Aberdeen went out with the two fouls and when he came back in A&M had already started clicking. This is one of worst runs I can remember in a long time against two fairly evenly matched teams. This team lost at home Saturday to Texas!

  • Author

A&M 45 Kentucky 33 at the half. The Cats were outscored 27-3 the last 8:04 of the half.

27-3 run to close out the half. You can lose to any team playing like that. 

2 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

27-3 run to close out the half. 

How does that happen!!

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

How does that happen!!

I will fully take the blame for this. I got home late from a workout, and when I turned the game on UK was up 12. Then the Texas A&M run happened. I will do my part and not watch it in the second half, and instead will watch Mickey Mouse with my daughter. Hopefully that will help turn the game back around. Go Cats! 

4 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

I will fully take the blame for this. I got home late from a workout, and when I turned the game on UK was up 12. Then the Texas A&M run happened. I will do my part and not watch it in the second half, and instead will watch Mickey Mouse with my daughter. Hopefully that will help turn the game back around. Go Cats! 

That is what happens when you talk too much during a workout.

Mickey Mouse ?

I had to turn it off. I needed a bourbon to keep watching that crap and I can't have one tonight. 

It seems like on defense Kentucky is always chasing an open shooter. Is it bad rotations? Bad schemes?

  • Author

It is now 59-40 at the under 16 timeout. That is a 41-10 run over the last 12 minutes of game time. I do see how we can continue to be slow on closeouts with their hands down the way they are shooting it you have to make them put it on the floor!

18 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

I will fully take the blame for this. I got home late from a workout, and when I turned the game on UK was up 12. Then the Texas A&M run happened. I will do my part and not watch it in the second half, and instead will watch Mickey Mouse with my daughter. Hopefully that will help turn the game back around. Go Cats! 

Go back to the gym! ?

  • Author
21 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Mickey Mouse

I think he is wearing a blue uniform and in College Station. ?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.