Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robert Duvall passes at 95

Featured Replies

35 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

https://www.cnn.com/2026/02/16/entertainment/robert-duvall-death

For all he did in his career I wil always remember him as Otto the chop shop operator in the remake of Gone in 60 Seconds.

But, they might as well put "I love the smell of Napalm in the morning....It smells like victory" on his tombstone.

RIP

I was going to say the same about Otto. I also liked him alot as Harry, aka Cole Trickles crew chief in Days of Thunder. I was only about 6 years old when that movie came out but I always had a fondness for it.

 

RIP Mr. Duval, another great one gone. 

I loved Bob Hodges.

RIP, Robert Duval. 

hodges.jpg

7 hours ago, theguru said:

I loved Bob Hodges.

RIP, Robert Duval. 

hodges.jpg

I need to watch that one again. I've found that some of those old police movies and shows hit a little different nowadays. 

3 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

I need to watch that one again. I've found that some of those old police movies and shows hit a little different nowadays. 

The more you know.

23 hours ago, theguru said:

I loved Bob Hodges.

RIP, Robert Duval. 

hodges.jpg

Great movie. Duvall one of the best to ever do it...RIP.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.