Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 94 Oklahoma 78

Oklahoma vs. Kentucky 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Oklahoma
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      100%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Next up for the Cats are the Sooners of Oklahoma (11-11) (1-8) travel to Rupp to take on the Cats of Kentucky (15-7) (6-3) in an SEC battle. These teams are heading in two different directions the Sooners will be more than a month since their last win which was on Jan. 3 a 16-point win at home vs. Ole Miss. Since then, they have lost 8 straight. The Cats on the other hand come into this one winner of 6 or their last 7 games. The Cats like Oklahoma have on lost 1 game since their 15-point loss on Jan. 3 at Alabama. The Cats are coming off a hard-fought road win at Arkansas. This one unfortunately will be a Wednesday 9:00pm tip on ESPN2. Go Cats!!

  • Replies 36
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • DragonFire
    DragonFire

    It’s the same thing, but I think of this game as less must win as I do must not lose. Kentucky cannot afford to drop games against teams they should beat. That loss to Mizzou still haunts. 

  • The "unpredictables" take the floor again.  They need this win!

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Not a fan of the 9 pm tipoff?

It’s the same thing, but I think of this game as less must win as I do must not lose. Kentucky cannot afford to drop games against teams they should beat. That loss to Mizzou still haunts. 

The "unpredictables" take the floor again.  They need this win!

22 hours ago, okie1 said:

The "unpredictables" take the floor again.  They need this win!

I think you hit it perfectly…..”the Unpredictables”.  Love it.

On 1/31/2026 at 10:42 PM, 16thBBall Fan said:

 This one unfortunately will be a Wednesday 9:00pm tip on ESPN2. Go Cats!!

Not a fan of the 9 pm tipoff?

  • Author
44 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Not a fan of the 9 pm tipoff?

4 of their next 5 are 8:30 or 9:00 tips. Tomorrow, Sat. 8:30, Tues. the 17th 9:00, Sat. Feb. 21 8:30. ?

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

4 of their next 5 are 8:30 or 9:00 tips. Tomorrow, Sat. 8:30, Tues. the 17th 9:00, Sat. Feb. 21 8:30. ?

This didn't used to bother me that much. But I'm now guy in his forties, with a seven month old at home.  He prefers to go to bed at 9 o'clock and I really try to sleep when he likes to sleep and for that reason alone, these late starts suck. 

  • Author
19 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

This didn't used to bother me that much. But I'm now guy in his forties, with a seven month old at home.  He prefers to go to bed at 9 o'clock and I really try to sleep when he likes to sleep and for that reason alone, these late starts suck. 

Yep, I fill the same I am 61 and went back to teaching due to teacher shortages and it use to not bother me at all 20-30 years ago but now it is a different story. lol

Kentucky 84-75.

23 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

This didn't used to bother me that much. But I'm now guy in his forties, with a seven month old at home.  He prefers to go to bed at 9 o'clock and I really try to sleep when he likes to sleep and for that reason alone, these late starts suck. 

Old man!! ??

I am hoping to get a nap in before the game ?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.