Everything posted by Jim Schue
-
Open Job: Nelson County
Won't matter much if there's not much administration support. And that's been in short supply in the NC system for about a decade now.
-
GLCFA East-West Senior All-Star game Sunday?
Thanks for the info!
-
GLCFA East-West Senior All-Star game Sunday?
I can't find anything about the GLCFA All-Star Game Sunday at DeSales. Can anybody help?
-
Johnson Central 21 Boyle County 20 (Class 4A State Championship)
That was much simpler than what I was going to say.
-
Pikeville 43 Paintsville 0 (Class 1A State Championship)
It was 7,840 according to the box score.
-
Attendance Issues
Schools in our 3A district were spoiled this year, and I was along with it. Longest trip is about 25mis.
-
Attendance Issues
Seemed like it was a good crowd at DeSales tonight. Bardstown did travel well since the distance wasn’t a huge hindrance. But overall I agree with the tenor of this thread.
-
5th Region Top teams /Players
That happened before last season. Taylor was not on the Bethlehem team that made state.
-
Bardstown’s JJ Traynor Committed to Louisville
JJ will be signing in a ceremony at the school Wednesday afternoon.
-
Bardstown’s JJ Traynor Committed to Louisville
Bardstown is playing in about any big event possible to showcase him and other players. They’re in the LexCath tourney again this year and KOB.
-
Bethlehem 20 Estill County 18
I was told no. Just offsetting unsportsmanlike penalties.
-
Bethlehem 20 Estill County 18
Huh? Please elaborate.
-
Bardstown’s JJ Traynor Committed to Louisville
Pretty cool for the NC-Bardstown area. We don't get many D-I players. Last one was Kevin Ndahiro about 5 years ago from Thomas Nelson, who went to Stetson and North Alabama. Before that it was more than 25 years ago, when NCHS' Mike Scrogham went to Morehead.
-
Gas prices in your city...How much???
Between $2.16-2.19 in Bardstown.
-
Three-way ties for top district seed?
That's the way I'm seeing it. HC has 17 as of right now with a possible 6 more if they beat Walton. Bethlehem has 11 as of right now with a possible 5 more if they beat Estill. C'ville has 9 with a possible 18 with a win over KCD.
-
Three-way ties for top district seed?
I know of at least one: Holy Cross beat Campbellsville tonight and Bethlehem beat Fort Knox to create a 3-way tie atop 1AD2, with HC, C'ville and Bethlehem all at 2-1. That triggers the whole "beaten opponents" tiebreaker to sort out the finish order, right?
-
1A #6 Campbellsville vs. #9 Bethlehem Predictions/Updates
Way to go out on a limb lol. Both teams are Eagles. Three daggoned Eagles in the same district.
-
Bethlehem 31 Louisville Holy Cross 28
Not 100 percent sure what his situation is. I'm trying to find out. Edit — he is recovering at home after leaving the hospital this morning.
-
Bethlehem 31 Louisville Holy Cross 28
Big emotional win for the Eagle players tonight after one of their starting linemen, senior Brandon Daugherty, was injured last night in a car accident.
-
Bethlehem 31 Louisville Holy Cross 28
Bethlehem QB Ryan Mattingly threw for 4 TD passes and also picked up a huge first down on a 4th and 1 play at the HC 40 with 1:30 left that allowed the Eagles to run out the clock.
-
Conner 20 Highlands 17
This is a really great thread. Potential for HOF-worthy.
-
Lightning Delay
Bethlehem-Lynn Camp has been canceled.
-
Bethlehem at Lynn Camp canceled
I'm told the decision was just made and it will not be rescheduled later in the season.
-
3A #10 Bardstown vs. Larue County Predictions/Updates
It’s a running clock at 42-0 as Bardstown gets its third rushing score of the game midway through the third quarter.
-
3A #10 Bardstown vs. Larue County Predictions/Updates
It’s now 35-0 after Bardstown’s DaTrail Wright breaks off a long TD run.