Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5th Region Top teams /Players

Featured Replies

Very excited to see some 5th region basketball action this upcoming season ...This region is loaded with talented players and very good ball clubs! Who do you see taking it to State this year in this region... Who are your top 5 teams in this regions. Who are your top 7 players in this region? Who is the sleeper team ? What big. Match ups are you looking forward to seeing?

I really like Marion County this year in girls basketball. I believe they have two transfers that moved in.

Did one of Bethlehem’s best players transfer to Etown? I heard she did but not for sure.

  • Author

I heard that too... I think they got a "big" from Taylorsville. I heard She's a pretty solid player.. And they got another transfer who is around 6ft1. Real nice addition for them. They should be pretty tough this year!

  • Author

Yes, Ellie Taylor.... I believe she just recently signed to play for NKU! Congrats to the young lady! Wish her nothing but the best!

Did one of Bethlehem’s best players transfer to Etown? I heard she did but not for sure.

 

Yes, Ellie Taylor.... I believe she just recently signed to play for NKU! Congrats to the young lady! Wish her nothing but the best!

 

That happened before last season. Taylor was not on the Bethlehem team that made state.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.